We are PepsiCo Sales. We are game changers, mountain movers and history makers. We are a diverse group, spread among 200 countries and united by a shared set of values and goals. That’s why we Perform with Purpose. Together, we blaze new trails, succeed, celebrate and never settle for second best. At PepsiCo, we’re committed to performing well as individuals and in teams, to strengthen the company as a whole. Are you hungry to be a part of the World’s largest portfolio of billion dollar food and beverage brands? Then now is the time to explore PepsiCo.
The Sales Customer Management Analyst provides analysis for business trends and input toward an effective category sales and profit growth strategy for the Pepsi Beverage Midwest Region agenda.
- Support Space and Category Leadership Teams to develop, support, and execute category space projects for Jewel
- Create “fact-based selling” beverage planograms utilizing critical account data and category insights to drive the shelf
- Work with the entire Space Management Organization to support tool and process development for success
- Build and maintain long-term relationships with Category Leadership team using objective detailed analysis, and insights development
- Ensure continual training and development to enhance business knowledge and analytical skills
- Ability to pull various reports on weekly basis
- Support Jewel Vendor Planning through pulling data and creating calendar for vendors and buyers.
- Communicate insights and best in class initiative results to other Space Management Team Members and cross-functional teams
- Bachelor's Degree preferred
- 1 - 2 years CPG/Retailer experience preferred
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office, with intermediate to advanced Excel skills required.
- Strong teamwork skills: possess group facilitation skills
- Strong communication skills: ability to send and receive information clearly and concisely
- Strong Analytical skills: ability to link strategies and objectives to develop a plan and drive action
- Strong Leadership skills: ability to influence activities of individual team members towards goals
- Strong planning/organizing skills: capable of managing major projects simultaneously
- Able to establish and attain high standards for self; able to make decisions and solve problems
- Knowledge of space planning software (EYC Apollo or JDA) a definite plus.
- Must be willing and able to travel 10% of the time
Job Type: Regular
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status.
PepsiCo is an Equal Opportunity Employer: Female / Minority / Disability / Protected Veteran / Sexual Orientation / Gender Identity
For San Francisco Bay Area: Our Company will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of San Francisco Police Code Sections 4901 - 4919, commonly referred to as the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
If you'd like more information about your EEO rights as an applicant under the law, please download the available EEO is the Law & EEO is the Law Supplement documents. View PepsiCo EEO Policy
Please view our Pay Transparency Statement