Auto req ID: 181893BR
PepsiCo is looking for independent, enthusiastic and ambitious interns for the Marketing department, for a period of 6 months starting from August/September 2019, who act as spiders in the web between sales, category management and marketing and who will support the marketing teams in creation and execution of the best marketing plans for various snacks. Within marketing we have different internship positions focusing on (shopper) marketing for our different categories: Snacks, Beverages and Nutrition. During a marketing internship at PepsiCo you will gain experience in different marketing activities for specific brands within these categories and assist in for example the creation of tastings, demo’s, digital campaigns, shop floor campaigns and so on. This way, you get a lot of insight into the marketing and the day-to-day tasks of a marketing department in an FMCG environment. In short, a good opportunity, that offers a lot of your own responsibility and gives you the opportunity to gain practical marketing experience with major international brands!
What do we offer you?
At PepsiCo, we are not only proud of our market leading brands, but also attach great value to growth opportunities and personal development. We have been awarded as the nr. 1 Top Employer in the Netherlands this year! Next to working with inspirational and creative colleagues, we offer sufficient training opportunities to give our professionals the opportunity to achieve great results. At PepsiCo we foster an informal working atmosphere and value everyone’s input and ideas. No day is ever the same and you will constantly be challenged to bring out your best! PepsiCo was rewarded this year once again with the Top Employers Nederland and Top Employers Europe certification.
As an intern, you will not only be remunerated for your role, which will include travel allowances, but also get several opportunities which will ensure that you have a holistic, and fun experience. For example, you are given multiple chances to connect with the current interns (30-35) that help in knowledge and experience sharing; get to take home goodies from the company every Friday, to name a few!
PepsiCo products are enjoyed by consumers more than one billion times a day in more than 200 countries and territories around the world. PepsiCo generated more than $64 billion in net revenue in 2018, driven by a complementary food and beverage portfolio that includes Frito-Lay, Gatorade, Pepsi-Cola, Quaker and Tropicana. PepsiCo's product portfolio includes a wide range of enjoyable foods and beverages, including 22 brands that generate more than $1 billion each in estimated annual retail sales.
Guiding PepsiCo is our vision to Be the Global Leader in Convenient Foods and Beverages by Winning with Purpose. “Winning with Purpose” reflects our ambition to win sustainably in the marketplace and embed purpose into all aspects of the business. For more information, visit www.pepsico.com
Who are we looking for?
- You are someone who:
- is an HBO/WO Bachelor’s or Master’s student or graduated (max. 3 months) oriented towards marketing and has a commercial direction;
- is available to work for 4 or 5 days per week in our marketing department, starting in August/September 2019
- has the ability to think outside the box for various projects and generate consumer related content;
- can bring ideas to life – by the way of good communication and team work;
- can confidently take initiative and start your own projects, being organized throughout the process and have a result oriented focus!
- is proactive and has a hands-on, positive mentality;
- preferably has a driver’s license;
- has good knowledge of latest updates within the social media segment;
- is fluent in Dutch and has a good command over the English language
- has genuine interest in how the company operates in this area and is keen on keeping track of the latest developments in the world of digitalization.
Upload your CV! After considering your application, we will give you the opportunity to answer a few questions via a phone interview. For questions regarding this internship vacancy, please contact Shannon Millenaar (030-247 2834 or Shannon.Millenaar@ pepsico.com).Relocation Eligible: Not Applicable
Job Type: Temporary