Around the world, there is growing concern over the threat that plastic packaging waste poses to our communities and marine environments. We recognize that the scale and reach of our business can enable PepsiCo to make a positive impact in addressing this issue.
PepsiCo’s sustainable plastics vision is to build a world where plastics need never become waste. We aim to achieve that vision by reducing, recycling and reusing, and reinventing our plastic packaging --- and leading change through partnerships. This role will be responsible for supporting evolution of this strategy (as appropriate) and for partnering across the organization to tailor and ensure execution against this strategy.
- Support strategic refinement, decision making, implementation of plastics agenda
- Drive efficiencies across the organization, ‘lifting & shifting’ learnings from one sector or category to another
- Aid sector refinements and initiatives
- Lead cross-functional teams on strategic projects, diagnosing strategic problem, developing and communicating recommendations for implementation
- Provide support as requested for Plastics Committee
- Prepare updates for PEC, Board and other stakeholders
- 7-10+ years overall experience; strategy experience preferred
- BA required; MBA strongly preferred
- Highly analytical; ability to structure and solve complex strategic problems
- Strong quantitative & qualitative analytics
- Excellent written and verbal skills to effectively interact with all levels of management and external stakeholders
- Highly collaborative but able to work independently
- Self-starter, able to manage own work
- Thinks strategically
- Operates efficiently and effectively in a matrixed environment and demonstrates effective collaboration across multiple layers
- Strong quantitative and qualitative analytics
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Comfort with ambiguity
Job Type: Regular
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status.
PepsiCo is an Equal Opportunity Employer: Female / Minority / Disability / Protected Veteran / Sexual Orientation / Gender Identity
Our Company will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Fair Credit Reporting Act, and all other applicable laws, including but not limited to, San Francisco Police Code Sections 4901 - 4919, commonly referred to as the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance; and Chapter XVII, Article 9 of the Los Angeles Municipal Code, commonly referred to as the Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
If you'd like more information about your EEO rights as an applicant under the law, please download the available EEO is the Law & EEO is the Law Supplement documents. View PepsiCo EEO Policy
Please view our Pay Transparency Statement