PepsiCo IT group provides a demanding, dynamic environment, where growth equals opportunity and fun accompany the challenge. We are proud to say that PepsiCo has one of the most advanced and sophisticated IT environments in all of Latin America.
What you'll do:
As the BRM Commercial Director you will be responsible for partnering with functional business leaders across Commercial functions in Mexico OU to understand the business strategies and processes and actively recommend solutions bringing to bear PepsiCo Global/Sector capabilities. This role performs and deliver across Core BRM Disciplines: Demand Shaping, Exploring, Servicing and Value Harvesting.
You will be the point of contact for our business teams and represent IT in different business forums.
The main Responsibilities are:
- Business Relationship Management:
- You will be the main point of contact for strategic purposes related to IT and build strong relationships with CCO VP and Sr. Leadership Team to drive satisfaction on IT value offer.
- You will manage Business leaders expectations regarding solution and service delivery and communicate IT strategy & value to function / process leaders.
- You will set expectations about IT capabilities to functional/process leaders and challenge customer requirements in the pursuit of better technology solutions or improve focus on priorities.
- You will participate in business strategic meetings to understand business plans challenging and influencing their critical thinking to dedicatedly suggest the right IT solutions and shape demand.
- You will co-lead IT solutions definition and prioritization with senior leaders.
- Manage IT functional related PSP, AOP, Projects, define and provide IT solutions to optimize technology footprint in Sales Operations.
- Drive innovation enabled by technology
- Use business & industry best practices to influence the investment decisions made by the EX COMM / Business Leaders (CCO VP)
- Ensure business benefit realization
What you'll bring:
- Bachelor’s degree required, advanced degree or equivalent experience required
- 10+ years of related IT business work experience
- 8+ years of experience in global SAP and other ERP implementations, experience leading large teams
- Experience in CPG industry preferred
- Provides extraordinary customer service skills to direct and indirect customers
- Demonstrated ability to effectively communicate with all levels of the organization
- Solves highly complex, politically sensitive problems across teams
- Strong financial management experience with demonstrable ability to handle annual budget
- Strong management skills with the ability to develop teams and cultivate talent
- Speak fluent English and Spanish
- Capacity to understand and frame the key question, understanding the situation and complication
- Effective Presentations and Ideas Selling
- Focus and Simplification
- Business Orientation
- Aiming for Results
- Creating an Inclusive Culture
- Collaborating and Influencing
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Thank you so much for your interest in PepsiCo!
#LI-MEXICORelocation Eligible: Not Applicable
Job Type: Pipeline