We are PepsiCo Sales. We are game changers, mountain movers and history makers. We are a diverse group, spread among 200 countries and united by a shared set of values and goals. That’s why we Perform with Purpose. Together, we blaze new trails, succeed, celebrate and never settle for second best. At PepsiCo, we’re committed to performing well as individuals and in teams, to strengthen the company as a whole.
Are you hungry to be a part of the World’s largest portfolio of billion dollar food and beverage brands? Then now is the time to explore the opportunities of PepsiCo: what makes you unique makes us better.
The Senior Account Manager manages the selling and execution of Pepsi Beverages Company (PBCs) full portfolio of DSD brands across the Northern California area focusing on Safeway NorCal.
Major Tasks, Key Responsibilities and Key Accountabilities:
- Deliver annual topline targets including Share, volume, revenue, and margin growth achieving profit plan
- On-going analysis and review of business and category trends to identify gaps to plan and execution
- Lead Annual Operating Plan & Forecast process, collaborating with finance, and key customer sales & finance teams, to identify gaps to plan and implement incremental programs
- Work closely with the Customer Sales Managers to drive local programing and market performance and execution.
- Develop annual/ quarterly plan while adhering to pricing guidelines ensuring flawless execution through consistent customer engagement and buy-in. Strong Presentation skills, ability to present to VP, and SVP of PBC ‘s organization.
- Make regular buyer calls to identify customer needs/priorities and creating fact-based selling presentations. Strategic selling, clear ability to understand a P&L, and make decision to positively affect the internal and external P&L.
- Knowledge of customer payment processing (TPM), including financial contracts, and CDAs
- Bachelor’s Degree and/or a minimum of 5 years of previous food and beverage sales experience
- 10+ years of sales experience; preferably with a consumer packaged goods organization
- A minimum of 2 years of fact-based direct selling experience
- Highly motivated individual with excellent communication, negotiation, influencing, conflict and change management, and follow up skills
- Solid understanding of financials including P&L impact of sales decisions, strong financial acumen
- Ability to work a flexible schedule including early mornings, evenings and/or weekends
- Proven influence leadership capability with a track record of leading and influencing large multi-level teams
- Ability to excel in sales, while providing strong thought leadership and problem solving skills
- Commitment and ability to succeed within a fast paced organization
- Direct Store Delivery (DSD) experience needed
- Ability to travel 15- 25% of the time
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite (Outlook, Word, Excel, Power Point)
- Must be willing and able to lift 40 lbs. periodically
- Must be authorized to work in the United States
Job Type: Regular
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status.
PepsiCo is an Equal Opportunity Employer: Female / Minority / Disability / Protected Veteran / Sexual Orientation / Gender Identity
For San Francisco Bay Area: Our Company will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of San Francisco Police Code Sections 4901 - 4919, commonly referred to as the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
If you'd like more information about your EEO rights as an applicant under the law, please download the available EEO is the Law & EEO is the Law Supplement documents. View PepsiCo EEO Policy
Please view our Pay Transparency Statement