Main Purpose: The purpose of this role is to provide tactical operations support involving order entry, appointment scheduling, and track and trace support. The nature of the work is proactive and must be able to alert key stakeholders on potential service gaps. This role is responsible for customer appointment setting and scheduling to insure customer RAD expectations and/or KPI’s are met.
Scope: Effectively prioritize and schedule 125+ shipments per day in a manner that meets on time pick up, delivery, maintain hours of service requirements, and accountable to key brokerage SOPS and EDI processes. Participate and support with track and trace for customers as required.
- Timely and accurate order entry and customer appointment scheduling
- Carrier compliance to track & trace check calls
- Carrier compliance to defined EDI processes
- Proactive shipment tracking and customer alerts for known anticipated service gaps
- Proactive communication with key stakeholders regarding any known anticipated delays
- Participate in on-call, after hours and weekend duties as determined based on business needs
- 70% External – New and existing customers and asset based carriers
- 30% Internal - Collaboration with business development, account management, and leadership team
Key Skills / Experiences:
- Ability to effectively communicate with key stakeholders, customers, OTR drivers and dispatchers in a professional and constructive manner
- Strong passion for customer service and logistics excellence
- Ability to employ data integrity and maintain internal system accuracy
- Ability to learn and update brokerage transportation management system
- Ability to effectively interact and build a favorable business relationship with all carriers and customers
- Willing and able to assist with load coverage and account management duties
- Ability to operate and flourish in a fast paced business startup- attendance vital.
- Strong team player and committed to teamwork in all situations
- Willingness to embrace change and all other assigned duties for the greater good of the team
- Ability to adapt to changing business needs and handle multiple customer platforms
- Optimistic outlook with a strong care for performance and identifying areas of opportunity
Job Type: Regular
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status.
PepsiCo is an Equal Opportunity Employer: Female / Minority / Disability / Protected Veteran / Sexual Orientation / Gender Identity
For San Francisco Bay Area: Our Company will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of San Francisco Police Code Sections 4901 - 4919, commonly referred to as the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
If you'd like more information about your EEO rights as an applicant under the law, please download the available EEO is the Law & EEO is the Law Supplement documents. View PepsiCo EEO Policy
Please view our Pay Transparency Statement