Role: IT BRM
Salary: circa EUR 50.000 plus benefits
Here at PepsiCo we are looking for a Business Relationship Manager to join our Global IT function and be a key point of contact for both the Europe sector commercial and IT functions in delivering consumer digital projects across sales and marketing. The primary function of this role is to partner with the relevant commercial function teams across the digital space within west ESSA (and sometimes across total sector), to translate requirements from both PepsiCo and associate agencies into deliverables leveraging existing and new capabilities. Acts as a key point of contact for European marketing, agencies, and e-commerce across western Europe, delivering tier 1 digital engagements, whilst also being a key contributor to the evolution of the IT digital engagement and delivery process.
- Partners with business teams across geographies to understand business needs and gather requirements for effective (and reusable) solutions. Scope is European sector (West countries) individually and as sector projects.
- Specifically partners with L9/10 Brand Managers and L7/8 Assistant Brand Managers across European markets and within category marketing to deliver projects, improve governance, gain productivity, and share/embed best practice.
- Works with L9 to L11 BRMs to engage and deliver in country requirements throughout Europe.
- Partners closely with VP eCommerce & Digital Transformation (lead by B3), specifically with Digital Marketing Director (B1), as well as Director of Digital Products (B1), and Head of Digital Data (L11), ensuring fully aligned activities and agenda building.
- As well as working with business teams, works closely with 3rd party vendors/Marketing agencies to deliver short and long term projects and benefits, across Europe.
- Owns selected Marketing, Agency and Vendor relationships and interactions
- Ensuring no interruptions to brand digital media, whilst ensuring and allowing for Megabrand activation across Europe
- Agency on boarding and end to end engagement delivering adherence to common tools such as Sitefinity CMS and adoption and use of Digital Build Hub, incorporating common Google Analytics, contact page, domain management and SSL certification.
- Requirements and Process definition from consumer to enterprise solutions (e.g test and learn, consumer web promotion, Digital Consolidated Consumer Database)
- Creation of re-usable digital artifacts
- Digital Security delivery engagement, ensuring DCC process, governance and certification is embedded in all European markets.
- Best practice rollout and IT Europe market unit education
- Vendor assessment and engagement –In partnership with business and purchasing for roster agencies, other markets and global for RFP, or regional for test and learn. Development of long term relationships and partnerships when applicable, proposal of new vendors with new technology.
- Digital Build Hub - build, usage, and adoption
- Test and Learn across the ecommerce and digital brand space, defining, executing, relationship management, lessons learned, and recommendations.
- Delivering end to end business processes to enterprise solutions (process, data, applications)
Key requirements: Ability to apply deep understanding of business processes and strategies for marketing, communications and/or consumer relations to the design and development of consumer/associate facing technology solutions in the context of an integrated campaign (e.g., social media platforms, mobile technologies, web-based technologies). Ability to communicate complex problems in a non-technical manner, and to synthesize and communicate business needs to the technology teams.
Desirable Experience: Experience of interaction with Commercial teams throughout Europe, preferably in the digital space, and management of commercial vendors/agencies to shared agendas and time plans. A track record of cross functional achievement, agile delivery and multi cultural multi geographical working is preferred.
|Functional Competencies||Target Proficiency Level|
|Digital Engagement Solutions||3- Capable|
|E Commerce||2- Foundational|
|Data Design and Architecture||1- Minimal Exposure|
|Deployment Planning and Execution||1- Minimal Exposure|
|Functional Solution Design and Architecture||1- Minimal Exposure|
|Mobile Solution Development||1- Minimal Exposure|
|Process Design and Architecture||2-Foundational|
|Program/Project Management||1- Minimal Exposure|
|Relationship Management and Service||2-Foundational|
|Technology Innovation||1-Minimal Exposure|
|Testing||1- Minimal Exposure|
Job Type: Regular