At PepsiCo Australia & New Zealand, our people are the key to our success. So join the winning team and work for a multinational company that has iconic brands such as Smiths Chips, Red Rock Deli, Twisties, Sakata Rice Crackers, Pepsi Max and Gatorade!
We have an opportunity at our Regency Park snacks plant, for a Production Team Manager on Night Shift. In this position you will be responsible for the running of our Smiths & Red Rock Deli production lines as well as potato supply and palletising.
It is important to note that the successful candidate will be required to complete training across day and afternoon shift for at least 6 months before transitioning to the Night Shift.
Key responsibilities include:
- Run all processing and packaging personnel on assigned shift
- Review and support other functions on site during assigned shift (e.g. Raw Materials, Engineering)
- Achieve Annual Operating Plan for cost, quality, service, safety, people and environmental objectives
- Lead the development and implementation of site performance and continuous improvement plans including individual projects and projects for team members
- Coach and develop team members capability
We require our future leaders to have experience in the below areas:
- Effectively lead by example, handle and develop a work group to achieve agreed goals and objectives and must be results oriented.
- Plan and co-ordinate several simultaneous work activities and be forward thinking.
- Relate effectively with a broad range of levels and disciplines and develop technical proficiency within their function.
- You will analyse issues and work with your team to achieve positive solutions.
- Effective oral and written communication skills
- Interpersonal skills which foster the trust, co-operation and support of others and be the enabler to removing obstacles and barriers within their control
- Maintain performance under pressure
- Continuous improvement and modern process control techniques
- Core understanding of Food Safety and HACCP principles and practices
- Leading/supervising the direct team with emphasis on balancing development of a team-based culture with achieving "bottom line" performance targets
- Basic understanding of budget preparation (financial and analytical capability)
Onsite benefits include
Staff parking, vehicle leasing plan, onsite health professional, access to the PepsiCo Extras program and endless career development opportunities with an iconic multinational company!
Interested? Know someone who might be? This is a phenomenal opportunity to join the Regency Park team. Who knows where it might lead. To find out more about PepsiCo Australia & New Zealand and exciting career opportunities, visit our website www.pepsicojobs.com
At PepsiCo, we believe what makes you unique, makes us better. We embrace equal opportunities for all employees. We believe that our people are our best asset and understand the importance of bringing different perspectives, different lenses and different experiences to our workplace. We are committed to building and supporting an inclusive workforce that truly reflects the global communities we operate within and encourage people from all backgrounds to apply.Relocation Eligible: Not Applicable
Job Type: Regular