Business transformation efforts
- Support development and implementation of overall medium-term and long-term SSC development strategy
- Interact with Russia and Super troyka management (Russia CFO; Russia GM; EER CFO; Controller for Europe) to develop and align SSC development and expansion strategy
- Participate in knowledge sharing on SSC best practices with other SSCs managers
- Prepare multy-year SSC transition step-plan for approval by business GM, CFO and customers
- Interact with BSC leaders to ensure adequate and timely transfer of pre-difened HC into new location.
- Ensure smoth transfer of business activites under newly created SSC’s , meet deadlines, meets performance/quality standards agreed with Super Troyka.
- Define Key success Indicators for each process transferred to the SSC
- Present performance results against CAPEX budget to Cluster controller.
- Design SSC P2P/RTR/OTC processes consistent with best practice, suggest process improvement initiatives where appropriate
- Resolve any customer/business issues escalated to this level
- Meet SLA targets and work on continuous improvement of SSC performance
- Jointly with HR be focused on the SSC hiring plan execution, preparation of training plans, tracking the bubble staff utilization
- Provide personal example; coach subordinates and create the customer service oriented culture.
- PEC (period end closing) schedule preparation both for the business during transition period and SSC from transition to stabilized period
- Be a keeper for HC tracker, establish monthly reporting of the results
- SAP roll out cut-over leader. Be an owner of cut-over plan. Ensure smooth and flawless transfer of activities from the business to SSC due to Sap roll out.
- Support BOS initiaitves via delivering SSC HC productivity
- Super Troyka support – SAP roll out
- Ownership of adequate internal control systems for the financial processes within the WBD operational activities: P2P, O2C, R2R and etc. Supporting strong corporate governance, and business ethics practice. The timely implementation of external/internal auditors’ recommendations related to the WBD processes .
- Minimum 10 years in finance , managerial role
- Project management skills
- English upper intermediate level
- Communication / influencing skills
- Ability to think broadly and influence multiple decision
- Strategic thinking, ability to keep big picture , set the agenda and drive to results
- Ability to deal with ambiguity
Job Type: Regular