Bring your passion and talent to our stage and share our PepsiCo vision to be the Global Leader in Convenient Foods and Beverages by Winning with Purpose. “Winning with Purpose” reflects our ambition to win sustainably in the marketplace and embed purpose into all aspects of the business
PepsiCo IT exists to shape, create and deliver technology capabilities to accelerate PepsiCo’s growth. Our vision is to power PepsiCo with the best talent and technology in the world. To achieve this vision, our team spans a wide range of IT capabilities. We partner with every PepsiCo business function – consumer insights, marketing & innovation, sales & eCommerce, supply chain & operations, and all back-office functions – to increase business value through new technology and digital solutions.
India will be a global IT Technology Hub for PepsiCo. The global IT Technology Hub in India will play a significant role in the delivery of IT services across all five of our global capability teams:
- Chief Technology Office (CTO)
- Global IT Operations
- Global Information Security
- Global Development & Delivery
- Strategy, Planning & Transformation
The CTO team brings the entrepreneurial spirit and speed of a startup company to innovate and solve real business challenges that are diverse, complex, and unique due to the global nature of PepsiCo’s business. These high-value innovations are delivered through internal teams as well as a partner eco-system of start-ups, academic institutions as well as large technology firms. CTO team members work with incubators and curated startup companies on a regular basis.
The CTO team delivers solutions leveraging leading-edge technologies in the areas of a) Big Data & advanced analytics using Teradata, HANA Enterprise, Hadoop, and Microsoft Azure Analytics, b) Artificial Intelligence (AI) using Machine Learning, Deep Learning, computer vision technologies for video, image, text, and voice analytics using programming languages such as R, python, Tensorflow, and GPU hardware for compute intensive applications, c) Internet of Things platforms (Cloud and Edge computing), d) Intelligent automation using RPA (UIPath), e) Augmented Reality using Apple ARkit and Android ARCore, f) Wearable devices & applications for hands free factory and warehouse operations, g) Blockchain for food safety and supply chain visibility, h) modern mobile application platforms, and i) modern infrastructure using hybrid multi-cloud environments and state-of-the-art collaboration and communication platforms. The CTO team also leverages agile development tools and processes (DevOps, Continuous Integration Continuous Delivery pipelines, etc.).
If solving sticky business problems using technology is your passion, PepsiCo CTO team provides unique opportunities to individuals like you. We invite you to take a look at the opportunities available to come and join our team.
We are seeking an Analyst GDA Delivery responsible for data and advanced analytics for Functional Areas – Supply Chain, Sales & Distribution, GTM, Finance, Equipment Service, Food Service Sector Analytics and Management reporting deliveryNew Business Requirements / Work Intake / Project delivery & sustain. The Position will be based in Hyderabad and report to Associate Manager, GDA Delivery.
- Lead delivery of key GDA projects within time and budget
- Drive solution design and build to ensure scalability, performance and reuse
- Ensure on time and on budget delivery which satisfies project requirements, while adhering to enterprise architecture standards.
- Manage work intake, prioritization and release timing; balancing demand and available resources. Ensure tactical initiatives are aligned with the strategic vision and business needs.
- Manage partnership with vendors
Key Competencies Required:
- Proactively analyze data to increase quality as it relates to accuracy, completeness, consistency, integrity, timeliness, conformity, and validity; Verify accuracy of data in functional area and for integration/project activities.
- Able to conduct root cause analysis.
- Contribute to the ongoing metadata maintenance and content updates. Understanding importance of metadata and reinforcing benefits and usage to team.
- Understands the meaning, nature, and importance of the research results and how relevant the information is for the assignment.
- For simple to medium complexity analytical tasks, able to analyze without direction and identifying the relationships between those parts of the information. For highly complex analytical tasks, able to do this analysis methodically with some direction.
- Incorporate the broad picture to foresee all potential impacts of system or project issues taking appropriate action to resolve.
- Able to see connections between data and process and can make suggestions when resolving changes.
- Cooperates with others and responds to customers and team members.
- Proactively collaborates with end users and team members in supporting existing business processes and applications. Identify and recommend process improvements.
- Interrace with business partners as an expert in explaining and relating how data impacts their business function
- Beginning to form proactive on-going relationship with internal/or external customers
- Under limited supervision, ability to independently own work or team resources work in functional area, applying enhanced analytical skills to master data requests.
- Proactively identify and manage escalation of potential issues, offering ideas for solutions.
- Proactively adjusts work assignments and schedule to meet changing team priorities.
- Effectively manage multiple priorities simultaneously.
- Take ownership of critical path tasks and prioritize work of self and others to deliver results within agreed upon deadline.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, MIS, Business Management, or related field
- 4 + years’ experience in Information Technology or Business Relationship Management
- 2 + years’ experience in MDM and ETL build and technology delivery
- Must be a strong team player with effective teamwork skills
- Assists in successfully integrating new employees into the department
- Provides training and mentoring to less experienced team members
- Applies personal leadership to others to get results
- Provides constructive feedback to managers and supervisors
- Positively influence immediate team members
- Ability to adapt to change quickly and handle unforeseen requirements independently.
- Assists lower level employees with resolving unforeseen requirements. Leading and setting team priorities.
- General understanding of data, systems, and end to end business processes within multiple functional areas.
- Starting to see connections between data and process.
- Understands business needs and the impact of his/her activities
- In-depth understanding of PepsiCo Products, Services and business processes directly related to functional area.
Job Type: Regular