The HR intern will work with the HR Business Partner team to support the people agenda for the Global Research & Development organization.
• Provide support to the performance management process
• Partner with the HR Business Partners on tracking and reporting
• Assist in data gathering and validation
• Support annual HR processes
• Support hiring managers in posting roles
• Manage and maintain recruitment tracker and organizational chart
• Conduct exit interviews and provide exiting employee & manager with proper paperwork
• Must be currently enrolled in a Bachelor’s or Master’s program and working toward a degree in Human Resources, I/O Psychology, or a related field
• Must be able to work 4 days per week during the summer and 3-4 days during the school year
• Excellent PC Skills – experience using Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, Outlook and PowerPoint)
• Ability to communicate succinctly and effectively
• Strong analytical and project management skills
• Demonstrate organization skills and ability to work independently
• Past corporate work experiences preferred
Job Type: Temporary
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status.
PepsiCo is an Equal Opportunity Employer: Female / Minority / Disability / Protected Veteran / Sexual Orientation / Gender Identity
Our Company will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Fair Credit Reporting Act, and all other applicable laws, including but not limited to, San Francisco Police Code Sections 4901 - 4919, commonly referred to as the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance; and Chapter XVII, Article 9 of the Los Angeles Municipal Code, commonly referred to as the Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
If you'd like more information about your EEO rights as an applicant under the law, please download the available EEO is the Law & EEO is the Law Supplement documents. View PepsiCo EEO Policy
Please view our Pay Transparency Statement