The Talent Management Associate Manager role will sit directly on the Talent Management & Analytics team, as part of the broader PepsiCo Beverages North America (PBNA) Talent Management & Organization Development (TMOD) team. This role will develop, leverage, and execute initiatives aligned with PepsiCo’s Global TM processes in addition to PBNA’s Talent strategy to drive employee engagement, retention and development. This will include involvement in a range of initiatives including talent management processes; talent & career development; survey development, deployment, and analysis; performance management, and training. Key customers include the TMOD leadership team, HR Business Partners, and PBNA associates (Executive, Salaried Professionals, and Frontline employees).
- Implement programs to drive key strategic organizational initiatives, including employee engagement, talent management, and employee and career development
- Support and drive execution of core processes and action planning with partners, including support with activation, deployment, utilization and data interpretation (performance management, employee surveys, multi-rater feedback, etc.)
- Provide facilitation and training on various HR and Talent Management & Analytics related initiatives, performance management, survey/assessment execution and analysis
- Create and manage project plans, communication, and sustainability processes to support TMOD initiatives
Education / Certifications:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Industrial/Labor Relations, Human Resources Management, OD -or- other related field (required)
- Master’s Degree or PhD. in organization development, organization or I/O psychology, HR, or MBA with relevant business and HR functional experience (preferred)
- A minimum of 3 years of HR/TMOD industry experience or human capital consulting experience with strong knowledge and working experience with talent management practices, performance management practices, survey development, and career planning
Job Type: Regular
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status.
PepsiCo is an Equal Opportunity Employer: Female / Minority / Disability / Protected Veteran / Sexual Orientation / Gender Identity
For San Francisco Bay Area: Our Company will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of San Francisco Police Code Sections 4901 - 4919, commonly referred to as the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
If you'd like more information about your EEO rights as an applicant under the law, please download the available EEO is the Law & EEO is the Law Supplement documents. View PepsiCo EEO Policy
Please view our Pay Transparency Statement