Do you want to be part of one of the most important foods and beverages companies of the world?
PepsiCo is a global leader in foods and beverages with a portfolio of 22 brands that generate more million dollars per year. Today we are looking for our next:
Controllership Transformation Manager
Principal purpose –
The Transformation Manager for Controllership will be responsible for support the Design and Lead the strategy execution to implement efficiency and automated controls across PMF, this transformation needs to be supported by new technologies. To achieve this objectives, the Transfomation Manager must be connected with new trends, benchmarking with other companies and be disruptive and think out of the box to visualize the New Management model for Controllership.
Also is responsible to execute assessments on controls across value chain in order to determine potential automation projects as well as standardization on current processes in order to create efficiency.
Finally, these initiatives, ideas and projects, must be sustainable in the time and achievables to support the Key Objectives for Controllership LatAm Sector.
Main responsabilities –
- Align PEP and PMF transformation strategies with controllership in order to develop Value Chain Control plans.
- Redefine and propose new process enhacemets in order to have “efficiency” in our operation.
- Develop visibility on control processes so non value added activities can be identified.
- Create and implement control transformation vision.
- Asign team resources specific for developing assessments, analytics and projects regarding sales, operations and corporate processes .
- Create and execute ANNUAL assesment for top management and coordinators in order to detect NATIONAL needs consisting on manual tasks, duplicity and non value added activities.
- Facilitate existing tools for teams so they can transform manual tasks on semi-automatic or automatic.
- Create and execute quarter survey in order to follow new plans.
- Generate benchmarks on control industry so best practices can be acknowledged.
- Be a integrator Leader with all functions of PMF
In PepsiCo, we are committed to offer equal development opportunities to all the candidates, no matter the religion, race, sexual orientation, nationality, age, etc. We respect and appreciate the diversity as a workforce and innovation to the organization.
If you have the profile that we are looking, send us your CV by this via, if it's possible that you can participate in this process we will contact you ASAP, if not we will keep your info in our base data for 6 months.
¡Thank you so much for your interest in PepsiCo!
Experience and profile –
- Experience on Process & Controls
- Experience on creating models and governance
- Knowledge on risk assessment and control
- Knowledge on RPAs, AI, BI tools like Tableau
- Passion for “transformation” and technology
- 2 years on projects (plus PMO certification)
Job Type: Indefinido