The HR Operations Senior Coordinator will be responsible employee services processes and transactions to be completed for the respective process based on the agreed service catalog and SLAs under direct supervision of the manager. The role will be responsible to deliver standardized reporting and analytics for the work assigned and will leverage required HR systems and tools met the process requirements based out of the Krakow GBS site.The role requires strong process orientation and SLA adherence experience and the ability to partner with global markets as required to complete the transactions based out off-shore locations to deliver agreed SLA based customer service.
Deliver services at the defined at the SLAs/KPIs and drive operational efficiency and continuous improvement
Ensure consistent service delivery of agreed process and complete transaction tracking to capture SLAs
Identify service delivery and process improvement opportunities in the assigned process
Ensure a consistent and high level of customer service and operational excellence that will ensure transactions are resolved efficiently and in full compliance with relevant legal, company and process requirements
Partner with team to execute plans to improve customer satisfaction with a focus on processes
Represent technical, functional and customer perspective when taking decisions: Database requirements, integration of systems, internal clients and the broader shared services organization
Manage escalation and takes ownership for ultimate issue resolution
Ensure smooth on-boarding, training, process and support documentation and aids for colleagues as needed
Ensure knowledge management platform is updated
Support HR through reporting and progressive workforce data analytics.
Provide value add insights to the HR function and business via data modelling and visualisation techniques.
Drive improvements in metric and data driven processes.
Work with HR Ops Manager and Regional HRBPs to resolve complex problems using Data and Analytics.
Use understanding of HR system architecture and data dependencies to resolve incumbent and developing issues.
Collaborate with HRBPs to understand how HR processes translate into roadmap system augmentation requirements.
Manage internal and external audit compliance requirements, SOx and GCS
Act as point of contact for any HR System escalations.
Create and manage change requests with the relevant BIS and Global HR Ops teams
myHR Process and Transaction Subject Matter Expert
Identify, highlight and remediate data integrity issues across multiple local and global platforms
Identify issues with current reporting capability and create innovative cost-effective solutions.
- HR Shared Services process and SLA management experience: 2 years
- Service management and ticket management system experience
- Customer orientation
- Process management and continuous improvement with a focus on optimization and productivity
- Ability to work with different geographies and cultural experience sensitivity
- Process Improvement, leveraging Lean methodology to deliver changes that will improve Process and System end user experience for both the HR team and the Business.
- Understanding of data analysis techniques and Business Object reporting (like) environments.
- Ability to synthesize complex data sets into useful insights using global or bespoke solutions.
- Knowledge of statutory and company Data Privacy framework.
- Expert Excel user including advanced data manipulation techniques and Macro usage.
- Min. 2 years in a large scale global HR Operations/Shared Services environment
- Strong communication skills
- Team management Scope and Scale
- Demonstrated track record of strong service delivery
- Technical / Functional Skills & Knowledge of HR Tools and Interfaces
Job Type: Regular