We are hiring a Global Procurement Associate Manager to join our team in Eastgate on a permanent basis.
We work with over 450 strategic suppliers globally to ensure we have what we need, when we need it. The goods and services we use can range from the core ingredients in our beverages and snack seasonings to our partnerships with the logistics companies we use to ship our products all over the world – that's where our Procurement department comes in. With integrity and ethical sourcing at our heart, the procurement team work hard to nurture strong relationships with our suppliers that get the right goods and services at the right price while ensuring we can be better together. Do you have a talent for negotiation and building strong relationships? If so we could take your talents to a whole new level.
Contract Manufacturing and Vendor Directs Procurement Associate Manager. Role will be responsible for handling the Procurement relationship with our Vendors with an estimated spend of $40MM. Responsible for delivering on Cost, Supply Assurance, compliance and Productivity.
- Define and execute the Annual Operating Plan for $40MM spend while delivering against PGCS business objectives e.g. Cost Of Goods Sold, Purchasing Price Variance, productivity, cash contribution;
- Negotiate and manage the Contract Manufacturing program for beverages ensuring competitive market prices, quality and supply assurance
- Lead Contract Manufacturing business continuity program and assure quality of supply on a global basis to each PGCS customer;
- Optimise Total Cost of Ownership (TCO) across the Contract Manufacturing through collaboration with PEP R&D & PGCS Supply Chain & New Products Innovation.
- Design, lead and implement productivity program for suppliers while managing the category Annual Operating Plan productivity agenda including partnering with Global Procurement Centres of Excellence and Category teams in Market Supply Offices to help drive best standard methodologies and to leverage the ‘Power of One’ for savings opportunities;
- Partnering with internal and external stakeholders to assure new Contract Manufacturing SKUs, that provide differentiation and/or competitive advantage, are seamlessly incorporated and activated into the PGCS supply chain;
- Manage the day to day relationship with the supply base and operational activities required to support successful operational performance
- Process and Operational ownership of Procurement elements of the Vendor Direct programme globally such us maintaining and negotiating the documentation packs, escalation point
- Lead for all Procurement related elements of the Vendor Direct programme
- Support key programme projects on a global basis
- Work hand in hand with PGCS Supply Chain and Procurement to develop and implement optimal Vendor Direct strategies;
- Partner with internal and external stakeholders to assure new Vendor Direct models SKUs, that provide differentiation and/or competitive advantage, are seamlessly incorporated and activated into the PGCS supply chain;
- Excellent communication skills with an ability to build relationships with a wide array of people of different cultural backgrounds, countries of origin, and organizational positions including the ability to manage and align stakeholders within a matrix organisation;
- Excellent project management skills with proven ability to execute and deliver on commitments;
- Proven ability for excellence in numeracy and strong analytical skills with a high attention to detail;
- Ability to distil complex data into succinct messages using appropriate reporting formats;
- Proven experience at delivering strong business results including through negotiated agreements;
- Ability to identify efficiency opportunities, challenge current norms constructively, and deliver effective efficient ways of working.
- Possess strong business/commercial acumen allied with the ability to see bigger picture
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in a multinational working environment e.g. Procurement, Supply Chain, ideally including experience of the FMCG sector;
- Hold a bachelor’s degree in a numerical discipline e.g. accountancy, economics, engineering, scientific discipline. A qualification from IIPMM or equivalent would be preferred.
PepsiCo products are enjoyed by consumers more than one billion times a day in more than 200 countries and territories around the world. PepsiCo generated more than $64 billion in net revenue in 2018, driven by a complementary food and beverage portfolio that includes Frito-Lay, Gatorade, Pepsi-Cola, Quaker and Tropicana. PepsiCo's product portfolio includes a wide range of enjoyable foods and beverages, including 22 brands that generate more than $1 billion each in estimated annual retail sales.
Guiding PepsiCo is our vision to Be the Global Leader in Convenient Foods and Beverages by Winning with Purpose. “Winning with Purpose” reflects our ambition to win sustainably in the marketplace and embed purpose into all aspects of the business. For more information, visit www.pepsico.com
#LI-IRELANDRelocation Eligible: Not Applicable
Job Type: Regular