PepsiCo's Human Resources Representatives are responsible for providing daily HR Generalist support in the areas of employee relations, performance management, and training and development to a subset of PepsiCo professionals. The HR Representative will partner with local management and Senior HR leaders to execute strategic talent plans that support the needs and priorities of the business.
- Establish credibility and trust among local management and employees, and serve as the on-site, go-to HR resource for theh team
- Accurately diagnose organizational issues, develop solutions, and implement action plans at a local level
- Partner with Talent Acquisition and management teams to source and staff a diverse and highly-skilled workforce
- Work with Talent Acquisition to ensure a positive onboarding experience
- Assess employee engagement and develop action plans to ensure a positive, engaging, and supportive workplace
- Develop and lead training across multiple levels and topics
- Serve as advisor and coach to associates around career development and performance issues
- Participate in employee investigations and ensure appropriate outcomes and follow-up
- Leverage PepsiCo centers of excellence to build tools and expertise across teams supported
- Support the HR Manager/Director with labor relations processes including grievance resolution
The HR Rep supports a client group of 300 employees in the Mountain Top Gatorade facility and will report to the Senior HR Manager.
- Bachelors Degree required; major in Industrial/Labor Relations, Human Resources Management, psychology, or other related field preferred
- A minimum of 2 years of prior Human Resources or Organizational Development experience required
- Experience practicing HR in a manufacturing or distribution environment is strongly preferred
- Experience working with a union is strongly preferred
Skills & Capabilities:
- Understanding of, and some experience with, most or all of the core aspects of Human Resource Management (staffing; employee relations; performance management; leadership development; training)
- Ability to problem solve and translate concepts into actionable items
- Previous talent management and succession planning experience preferred
- Comfortable working in ambiguous business situations
- Solid in developing solutions based upon facts/data analytics
- Must possess consultative style and approach with proven ability to develop credible relationships with business partners.
- Must possess strong verbal and written communication skills. Ability to present their point of view in varied business situations.
- Strong skills in Powerpoint/Excel/Word
Job Type: Regular
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status.
PepsiCo is an Equal Opportunity Employer: Female / Minority / Disability / Protected Veteran / Sexual Orientation / Gender Identity
For San Francisco Bay Area: Our Company will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of San Francisco Police Code Sections 4901 - 4919, commonly referred to as the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
If you'd like more information about your EEO rights as an applicant under the law, please download the available EEO is the Law & EEO is the Law Supplement documents. View PepsiCo EEO Policy
Please view our Pay Transparency Statement