This is a PepsiCo career opportunity. This position is in PepsiCo China HQ. Please log onto www.pepsicojobs.com/main/china to find more career possibilities in PepsiCo China.
- Dig out WS/TT channel growth opportunity and understand the feature of WS/TT channel
- Focus on Numerical distribution drive and develop national execution guiding principle for WS/TT channel
1.Explore WS/TT channel & shopper insight; develop insight base channel strategy for driving profitable business growth
- Deep dive on Channel development and shopper behavior trend, understand the category dynamics and consumer needs
- Develop WS/TT channel assortment, price, promotion, display strategy and guiding principle
2.Responsible for Quarterly base channel calendar and provide channel base guiding principle, to accelerate WS/TT channel value growth
- Conduct quarterly brand and category review to identify key growth driver
- Identify channel base growth building block and initiate Quarterly base WS/TT channel brand calendar/commercial policy /execution guiding principle to secure value growth
- Identify the key ND opportunity and provide holistic channel solution to support ND expansion
- Responsible for deliver full WS/TT channel plan in ITM platform
- Provide GTM plan for new innovation and understand WS/TT channel margin story and price structure
- Initiate channel base investment analysis to continue improve the efficiency & effectiveness
3.Build functional expertise and develop team for insights based trade marketing program development capability.
- Build capability on turning category insights and analysis into actionable tactics and plans.
- Effectively develop and deploy “Best Practice” tools and menus to improve MU implementation quality.
- Share knowledge and insights with MU trade marketing team to improve their business acumens
- BU GTM and NKA Team
- BU brand marketing
- Commercial Finance Team and BU finance planning team
- MU Trade Marketing team
- Minimum 5-7 years working experience in marketing or trade marketing or KA sales in multi-national company, experience in food and beverage industry is preferred
- Strong analytical, strategic and logical thinking skills
- Strong leadership, esp. lead cross functional work.
Job Type: Regular