Associate Manager, North America Sweeteners, Global Sweetener COE, is responsible for Supporting the North America Sweetener COE in Global Procurement by providing accurate financial analyses for SPB, Annual Operating Plan (AOP), and PBU updates and forecasts, pricing communications, market intelligence, sugar market insights and writing of reports, contract administration, purchasing/SAP process administration, and project management. Ensuring commodity compliance to (Commodity Risk Management (CRMC) targets before coverage and monitoring daily commodity changes and foreign exchange rates.
The selected candidate reports solid line to Director, North America Sweeteners COE.
- Execute any and all financial/volume analytical support in the development of the SBP, AOP and PBU forecasts for sugar and corn sweeteners to ensure accurate reporting for all businesses including any commodity-related or forecast changes by period.
- Develop, gain alignment and execute all pricing related needs for sugar and corn sweeteners including development of transfer prices and standards, Cost of Goods Sold (COGS) requests, execution of pricing inputs, and resolution of discrepancies
- MWBE (minority and women owned supplier spend) category champion
- including MWBE and category spend validation and tracking to AOP targets and supplier interface
- Develop and maintain global sugar market intelligence platform, analyze and write sugar market reports
- NA Sweetener COE category contract execution lead including Selectica, cover letter facilitation, and internal routing to ensure auditable compliance to all contract and control requirements
- Executing volume comparisons and other tools for gases, high intensity sweeteners, in addition to sugar and update buy plans in support of AOP and PBU reviews
- Accountable for Power Steering input for all productivity projects for NA COE and track progress for productivity updates
- Minimum bachelor’s degree in finance or business administration
- Commodities market analysis and understanding of sugar market drivers to report out written summaries in succinct manner
- Extensive finance modeling with facility in Excel
- Previous finance, purchasing, or commodity experience of 3-5 years for experience in understanding key inputs and market drivers to develop and analyze financial models
Job Type: Pipeline
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status.
PepsiCo is an Equal Opportunity Employer: Female / Minority / Disability / Protected Veteran / Sexual Orientation / Gender Identity
For San Francisco Bay Area: Our Company will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of San Francisco Police Code Sections 4901 - 4919, commonly referred to as the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
If you'd like more information about your EEO rights as an applicant under the law, please download the available EEO is the Law & EEO is the Law Supplement documents. View PepsiCo EEO Policy
Please view our Pay Transparency Statement