We are PepsiCo Sales. We are game changers, mountain movers and history makers. We are a diverse group, spread among 200 countries and united by a shared set of values and goals.
That’s why we Perform with Purpose. Together, we blaze new trails, succeed, celebrate and never settle for second best. At PepsiCo, we’re committed to performing well as individuals and in teams, to strengthen the company as a whole.
Are you hungry to be a part of the World’s largest portfolio of billion dollar food and beverage brands? Then now is the time to explore the Possibilities of PepsiCo.
Pepsi Beverages North America (PBNA) is PepsiCo’s beverage manufacturing, sales and distribution operating unit in the United States and Canada.
The Key Account Manager (KAM) for Retail Sales is responsible for executing a selling strategy in assigned retail accounts. Successful candidates will manage key customer relationships including negotiating customer agreements that deliver against internal operating plans and customer expectations.
- Maximize volume and revenue in key assigned accounts by using fact-based selling methods
- Activate local and national marketplace initiatives and promotions to build brand development and maximize brand performance
- Analyze customer information and business trends using IRI and Nielsen to identify and expand business opportunities
- Work closely with the Selling Operations team to improve overall customer satisfaction
- Cultivate strong customer relationships
- Ensure customers are complying with PBC contract requirements
- A minimum of 2 years of fact-based selling experience
- Bachelor’s degree and/or equivalent work experience
- Consumer packaged goods experience
- Must be willing and able to lift 40 lbs. periodically
- Must be authorized to work in the United States
Job Type: Regular
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status.
PepsiCo is an Equal Opportunity Employer: Female / Minority / Disability / Protected Veteran / Sexual Orientation / Gender Identity
For San Francisco Bay Area: Our Company will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of San Francisco Police Code Sections 4901 - 4919, commonly referred to as the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
If you'd like more information about your EEO rights as an applicant under the law, please download the available EEO is the Law & EEO is the Law Supplement documents. View PepsiCo EEO Policy
Please view our Pay Transparency Statement