This is a PepsiCo career opportunity. This position is in PepsiCo China HQ. Please log onto www.pepsicojobs.com/main/china to find more career possibilities in PepsiCo China.
- Leverage channel and shopper insight to drive profitable volume, revenue growth & market share gain ;
- Delivery solid channel strategy & in-market solution and Provide execution guiding principle for hyper channel.
1.Explore hyper channel & shopper insight; develop insight base channel strategy for driving profitable business growth
- Deep dive on Channel development and shopper behavior trend, understand the category dynamics and consumer needs
- Develop hyper channel assortment, price, promotion, display strategy and guiding principle
- Identify 3years channel growth opportunities based on solid insights, and translate insight into action
2.Responsible for 52weeks channel calendar to drive quarterly base channel value growth, provide channel base guiding principle and driving for Plan to store execution
- Conduct quarterly brand and category review to identify key growth driver
- Identify channel base growth building block and initiate 52weeks hyper channel brand calendar/commercial policy /execution guiding principle to secure quarterly base value growth
- Responsible for “Hyper playbook” development and facilitate cross function team discussion and align with SLT before ITM
- Responsible for deliver full hyper channel plan in ITM platform
- Provide GTM plan for new innovation
- Provide holistic channel solution to tie in with channel strategy
- Initiate channel base investment analysis to continue improve the efficiency & effectiveness
3.Build functional expertise and develop team for insights based trade marketing program development capability.
- Leverage PO1 channel / category insight study, Initiate quarterly category and channel base performance analysis and review to support 52week hyper play book
- Build capability on turning category insights and analysis into actionable tactics and plans.
- Effectively develop and deploy “Best Practice” tools and menus to improve MU implementation quality.
- Share knowledge and insights with MU trade marketing team to improve their business acumens
- National NR, Volume
- Market share
- Channel playbook building block setting
- Process optimization
- Innovation contribution increasement
- BU GTM and NKA Team
- BU brand marketing
- Commercial Finance Team and BU finance planning team
- MU Trade Marketing team
- Minimum 7 years working experience in marketing or trade marketing or KA sales in multi-national company, experience in food and beverage industry is preferred
- Strong analytical, strategic and logical thinking skills
- Strong leadership, esp. lead cross functional work.
Job Type: Regular