PepsiCo Beverages North America, a division of PepsiCo, is searching for an experienced and self-starting Quality Control Supervisor to join their team at the Mountain Top, PA Gatorade manufacturing facility.
Being a part of the QC team in PBNA requires creating a culture which encourages teamwork and ownership of the business results. The current job opening supports our Mountain Top Gatorade Hotfill production facility and Service Center, providing Quality Control support.
- Manages all hourly quality personnel and Quality Laboratory.
- Responsible for the management NCMRs and DMRs from issuance to follow-up to corrective action of defects
- Responsible for the coordinating and conducting of plant self-assessments for all of the Quality and Food Safety Systems
- Responsible for assuring implementation to corrective action items for non-compliance items found from the self-assessments
- Responsible for leading activities for the Food Safety committee to meet AIB and regulatory requirements
- Responsible for implementation from problem solving activity based on monthly consumer contact analysis/feedback
- Responsible for assuring sustainment of training for current and new consumer response feedback systems for QA technicians and Micro technicians
- Responsible for sustainment and tracking of root cause effectiveness from implementation
- Actively leads the TPM Quality pillar
- Pillar board updates
- Provides support and coaching for shop floor teams for 5-S activity in all areas
- Responsible for leading and coaching IQS implementation across all lines
- Responsible for the management of training program for all plant personnel
- Responsible for training, auditing & sustaining compliance to Food Safety Plan
- Responsible for training, auditing & sustainment to GMP’s
- Responsible for training all employees and Food Safety Committee on current AIB and regulatory standards
- Responsible for training all employees on the current Quality Standards to reinforce compliance.
- Responsible for self-assessment training for QC team
- Maintains Corrective Actions and Preventive Actions in the Trackwise program
- Manages daily sugar inventories, processing, and CIPs
- B.S. in scientific field
- 3 years minimum in a food manufacturing environment
- Possess an understanding of SPC, Process Quality, and foundational statistical methodology
- Background knowledge in Microbiology
- Knowledge of Microsoft business software
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- This position's core hours will take place primarily on day shift, however, must have the ability to work off shifts and weekends.
- Knowledge of analytical equipment calibration and performance checks
- Ability to multitask and work with other departments
- Knowledge of AIB/Food Sanitation Programs
- Knowledge of Quality Improvement Plans
- Ability to lead a team of hourly associates across a three shift operation
Job Type: Regular
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status.
PepsiCo is an Equal Opportunity Employer: Female / Minority / Disability / Protected Veteran / Sexual Orientation / Gender Identity
For San Francisco Bay Area: Our Company will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of San Francisco Police Code Sections 4901 - 4919, commonly referred to as the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
If you'd like more information about your EEO rights as an applicant under the law, please download the available EEO is the Law & EEO is the Law Supplement documents. View PepsiCo EEO Policy
Please view our Pay Transparency Statement