PepsiCo Canada employs nearly 10,000 Canadians and is organized into two business units - PepsiCo Beverages Canada, which includes brands such as Pepsi, Gatorade and Tropicana; and PepsiCo Foods Canada, which includes Frito Lay Canada and Quaker foods & snacks. PepsiCo Canada, in turn, belongs to the global PepsiCo, Inc., family.
At PepsiCo Canada, we're committed to achieving business and financial success while leaving a positive imprint on society - delivering what we call Performance with Purpose. Performance with Purpose is at the heart of every aspect of our business.
Our people are our greatest asset. By supporting their ability to work effectively together and providing them with the tools they need to succeed, we are ensuring that PepsiCo Canada is the kind of company where talented people of all backgrounds want to work.
The Sr. Financial Analyst – DWD Supply Chain contributes to PepsiCo Beverages Canada’s success by acting as an integral part of the Canadian Business Unit Finance team, leading the DWD Supply Chain financial agenda. The role partners as the lead contact with PBC Warehouse Supply Chains teams in Canada, and in the USA (Tropicana, Gatorade) to provide financial leadership against long and short-term operating strategies and decisions. This relates to AOP, SBP, strategy, productivity, forecasting, reporting, policy development and providing strategic recommendations to manage risk and reducing overall costs. Success in this role will require “can-do” results-driven behavior, solid organizational skills, intellectual curiosity, strong financial analytical skills, technical strength and the ability work both independently or as part of a team. The successful candidate will be a creative, out-of-the-box thinker who is intellectually curious with a demonstrated interest in continued learning.
- Prudent management of +$300MM in costs, with day to day financial management responsibilities.
- Lead the financial Forecast, SBP & AOP development, target setting and execution of controllable costs financial plans for the Warehouse Supply chain organization - including providing process direction and coordination, coordination of DWD cost standards development, GGCS rates, plan consolidation, analysis of key performance drivers, risks and opportunities.
- Lead, Plan, Manage and Forecast DWD’s FX exposure risk
- Collaborate with Supply Chain leadership on period, quarterly and annual forecasts; Analyze and identify Risks and Opportunities
- Analyze period operations performance and provide summaries to management, including variances to plan, business risk and opportunities analysis and financial implications for quarterly forecasts
- Interpretation and development of monthly Supply Chain management reports, variance analyses, trend analysis and KPI’s. Design and implement procedures for more efficient reporting.
- Lead, Plan, Manage and Forecast PBC Canada’s co-packer financial cost expenses
- Produce executive presentations for the SLT and the Supply Chain Leadership Team with high quality and insightful content. Manage financial relationship with Canadian Supply Chain leadership teams
- Drive the organization to meet key productivity targets; find and push key savings projects
- Collaborate and Manage financial relationship with US DWD Supply chain finance teams
- Financial Lead for Special Projects related to DWD Supply Chain – provide analysis and recommendations
- University degree in Business; Accounting Designation / MBA an asset.
- Experience in CPG industry an asset
- Supply Chain experience/knowledge an asset
- Strong technical, problem solving, planning, and analytical skills
- Strong collaboration, customer relations, influencing, interpersonal, verbal and written communications skills
- Strong leadership and organizational skills with a track record of success working with high performing teams
- Financial Planning and Budgeting experience; Experience in analyzing or forecasting Profit and Loss results
- Strong Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint skills; Previous Essbase / SmartView software experience an asset
#PBHRelocation Eligible: Not Applicable
Job Type: Regular