Bring your passion and talent to our stage and share our PepsiCo vision to Be the Global Leader in Convenient Foods and Beverages by Winning with Purpose. “Winning with Purpose” reflects our ambition to win sustainably in the marketplace and embed purpose into all aspects of the business.
Come join our Global Business Services (GBS) function that leverages our scale globally and strengthens and builds capabilities to fuel our growth
We are seeking an Global IT Finance Manager responsible to Head the Global IT Finance GBS organization and ensure efficient, effective and comprehensive provision of finance services to 5 Sector/BRM IT Finance teams, Central IT Finance FP&A, and Global IT Capability Leader IT Finance teams. This role will interface with IT Finance CFO, Central IT FP&A Sr. Director and all other IT Budget Leaders. This role will be based in Hyderabad, India and reports to ITF Shared Service Director.
- Manage the Global IT Finance GBS organization and ensure efficient, effective and comprehensive provision of finance services to 5 Sector/BRM IT Finance teams, Central IT Finance FP&A, and Global IT Capability Leader IT Finance teams. This role will interface with IT Finance CFO , Central IT FP&A Sr. Director and all other IT Budget Leaders.
- Ensure delivery of accurate and timely reports, data and analytics in accordance with agreed SLA with the Remaining Organization (Remain Co.)
- Ensure continuous improvement and simplification of processes, standardization and automation of reports and optimal use of technology
- Review cost effectiveness of the COE with IT Finance CFO and ensure operations remain within budgeted costs
- Liaise with key stakeholders including IT Finance CFO and Central FP&A Sr Director on a regular basis for updates on business changes and engage in joint planning of quarterly and annual service calendar
- Participate in key meetings with Businesses such as AOP and forecast reviews
- Engage with IT Finance Controller and ensure COE process documentation is line with SOX and audit requirements. Lead annual and periodic SOX audit activities
- Lead COE quarterly governance steering committee meetings with Remain Co. stakeholders to align on strategic initiatives for the COE, overall strategic direction, cost and budget analysis, process changes, technological investments and approving plan of activities for the upcoming quarter / year.
- Lead the IT Finance GBS training agenda and develop an on-going training and capability plan for COE associates
- Ensure career growth opportunities for COE associates and engage in people planning and resource allocation activities
Key Competencies Required:
- Leadership skills – managing senior executives. Role will interact with Global IT CFO and his direct reports
- Excellent business Planning & performance Management skills
- Highly organized and responsive, with ability to work in line with SLAs and tight deadlines
- Numerate and a lateral thinker, good at data analysis, with a strong attention to detail
- Sound stakeholder management and communication skills
- Proven experience of working with ambiguity and managing multiple projects/tasks
- Managing and coaching others
- 5-7 years of experience in finance, planning, data analytics
- 7+ years of experience in performance management policies and processes, Customer Services and Operations
- Bachelor’s / Master’s Degree in commerce/business administration / economics / data analytics with high level of Finance & Accounting Experience. CA/ICWAI/MBA/CPA Finance is preferred.
- Strong leadership capabilities and business partnering mindset.
- Strong technical knowledge and experience of both Management reporting, forecasting and planning processes
- 2-3 years of experience of Trifacta, UIpath, and Tableau
- Experience with working with FMCG FP&A with sound knowledge of business and IT Finance processes
- Experience in leading process excellence and performance improvement
- Exceptional communication skills and proficiency in English language
Job Type: Regular