Purpose of the role
PepsiCo is a leading food and beverage company in Europe, with presence across many complex markets where we have a broad range of categories and products. This very successful business is launching a multi-year business transformation program which is relying on an SAP S4 backbone and other integrated strategic solutions being rolled out. The purpose of this role is to deliver reporting and analytics SAP solutions within value streams of Record to Retire (RTR) and Procure to Pay(PTP) and Order to Cash(OTC) as part of Europe template deployment project.
Our first program deployment is focusing on our UK and Poland business units with a project office near London, while our teams are based across multiple hubs around Europe and the World. The team consist of functional experts, business analyst and development/integration experts as well as vendor partners, consultants and internal/external service groups
The broader team
We are a diverse multi-cultural group of excited and purpose-driven professionals located across Europe, driving business transformation and collaborate across teams and functions. Our projects are often complex and challenging but always business driven and cross-functional. Our core values include transparency, inclusion, trust and to deliver as a team. We are agile, with a positive and innovative mindset and we find important to keep each-other energized and to have some fun on the journey.
The ideal Candidate
You drive your agenda with passion and pride, inspiring team members to grow. You set the agenda and embrace risks and ambiguity that comes from complex problems and the broader matrixed organization and continuously find mitigations and solutions to succeed. You set an example within your team with your own personal growth and you even influence peers and other teams with your proactivity and coaching approach. You can get things done with an effective combination of formal and informal collaboration across the organization. You have a sense of humour and you’re not afraid of using it.
Further Details of the role
- Reports to the Data & Analytics lead
- Works closely with project IT and Business value stream leads for RTR, OTC and PTP
- Partners with SAP Global Template Analytics team
- Partners with external vendors and partners
- Partners and closely collaborates with other functional value stream teams
- Design and deliver fit to standard SAP Global Template Fiori Analytical tiles working with business and functional teams and minimize the customizations.
- Own requirements gathering, design, delivery, testing and user training of reporting and analytics solutions within the scope of the project.
- Ensure critical business needs for reporting both within SAP S4 and Legacy ecosystem are met.
- Partner with solution functional leads and business experts to identify standard to fit KPIs in Global Template.
- Activate and demo the standard KPIs to business during sprint sessions.
- Scrum master for analytics working with teams located at multiple locations.
- Build Enterprise HANA calc views, configure SLT for S4HANA to Ent. HANA data replication.
- Lead seamless user experience for business leveraging multiple reporting tools (BOBJ, Fiori and Tableau).
- Enable self-service creating semantic views and training.
- Actively engage business process owners, offering solution alternatives for optimization, simplification and standardization.
- Participate in key Sprint planning, retrospectives and other key ceremonies
- Along with scrum team identify, monitor and implement key agreed-upon improvements.
- Partner with business leaders & Architecture teams in defining project solution roadmaps.
- Work closely and collaborate with onshore and offshore scrum team members to ensure a prioritized and sufficient product backlog for the teams to work against
- Work/collaborate with external vendors globally as well as locally within the sector.
- Minimum Bachelor’s degree is required. Computer Science, Information Systems or Data Analysis is preferred.
- Experience of hands-on SAP BW, SAP Business Objects tools
- Deep knowledge of RTR, P2P, OTC processes and sub processes
- Expertise in S4HANA reporting artifacts such as CDS views, Fiori Apps, Eclipse Studio will be a plus
- Expertise in Enterprise HANA artifacts such as HANA Studio, Calc Views will be a plus
- At least 5 full lifecycle project deployments in SAP BW/ECC
- Expertise in integration architecture patterns to send data from SAP to Non-SAP systems
- Experience with Tableau is beneficial.
- Demonstrated ability to effectively communicate with all levels of the organization
- Ability to work flexible hours based on varying business requirements
- Knowledge and experience in the following tools, disciplines and processes are nice to have: SAP SolMan 7+ , MS VSTS, Quality Center and MS Project
- Solves highly complex problems within their work team
- Strong influencing, facilitating, and consulting skills in working with stakeholders at all levels in the organization and across departments
- Ability to quickly adapt to changes in timelines and sequences
- Adaptability and flexibility including ability to manage deadline pressure, ambiguity and change
- Experience in CPG industry
- Requires fluent English communication skills including written, verbal, and presentation
- Travel required up to 80%
Job Type: Pipeline