The ESSA Technology Lead will be accountable for the management of the SAP environment providing technical support and leadership on it. Delivering CRM TPM new SAP components within TPM project across ESSA (Benelux being first wave).
This role will manage the basis team for high-quality installation, configuration and maintenance of systems through out the entire lifecycle from pursuit/estimation to deployment/hypercare. Partnering with other IT orgs and cloud partners/vendors to plan and deliver comprehensive technical support for the project, understanding and predicting the needs of project execution.
- Leads SAP Basis work for TPM deployment in ESSA to deliver within project timelines and budget.
- Understands the architecture and landscape design for TPM including connectivity to other systems
- Responsible for coordinating amongst members of different teams to address and resolve any issues or problems, escalating to vendors, partners and other support managers as required.
- Partner closely with external vendors, including on-shore and offshore resources.
- Provides Technical cut-over, Go-Live and Hypercare support
- Governance and controls to ensure adherence to technology standards, best practices, release management, change management, and other related processes and procedures, SLA and controls compliance
- Ability to learn new technologies and processes quickly
- Set priorities for the team to ensure task completion.
- Influences correct solution design to ensure sustainable and efficient operation
- Partners with global Enterprise Architecture team to establish and help govern architecture standards.
- Ensures effective resource utilization across the workgroup
- Coordinates the contract and vendor management related activities complying with global guidelines.
What are we looking for?
Excellent relevant IT business work experience.
Excellent knowledge/experience in SAP Basis administration role
Bachelor’s degree required, advanced degree or equivalent experience required.
Experience in global SAP and other ERP implementations, experience managing large global teams.
Experience on S/4 Hana implementations
Proficient in written & spoken English, and good communication/soft skills.
Knowledge and experience running administration on the following systems: SAP S/4 HANA, BI, CRM (TPM), Fiori, Business Objects, Dataservices, PO/PI, Portal, GRC.
Ability to work and collaborate across project teams, onshore/offshore.
Knowledge and experience in following tools, disciplines and processes are preferred: SAP Solution Manager, SAP ChaRM, ITIL tools & processes, HP Service Manager, quality management tools, CPG industry experience, project implementation and production support experience
Strong analytical skills
Demonstrates the desire and ability to develop new technology skills, business knowledge, and customer service capability through training, experimentation, and self-study
Demonstrated ability to effectively communicate with all levels of the organization.
Demonstrated ability of managing/lead sap basis technical team
Provides outstanding customer service skills to direct and indirect customers
Ability to travel up to 80% of the time (based on project requirements) and work flexible hours based on demand
We are an equal opportunity employer and comply with the Equality Act 2010, we value diversity at our company; it is an essential part of our success. We do not discriminate on the basis of age, pregnancy or maternity, marital/civil partnerships, religion or belief, sex or sexual orientation, gender or gender reassignment, disability or race including; colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin.
Job Type: Pipeline