¿Do you want to be part of one of the most important foods and beverages companies of the world?
PepsiCo is a global leader in foods and beverages with a portfolio of 22 brands that generate more million dollars per year. Today we are looking for our next:
Design Brand Sr. Designer, PMF
Principal purpose – The PMF Design Sr. Designer Inspires and executes creative vision through Brand Design for packaging, brand communications, retail activations, and visual media. Elevates design through superior ability to design for packaging (70%), communication and retail collateral (20%), design meetings and internal presentations (10%). Focuses on holistic brand experiences and designs and directs all aspects of the look and feel of the brand, across consumer touch points in partnership with Marketing and category stakeholders. Acts as a creative shepherd in developing design concepts, makes key design decisions and directs a creative project team day to day.
• Utilizes exceptional design skills to create original design solutions in graphic design
• Leads projects, establishes direction and manage designers on a per project basis
• Creatively contributes and inspires designers and establishes the foundations for strategic and tactical design initiatives
• Works with Design Managers and Marketing partners to ensure overall project success
• Shares knowledge, experience and skill with other design staff
• Works with design counterparts to ensure continuity across initiatives, categories, and projects
• Demonstrates expert- knowledge and influences final design decisions
• Fosters positive ways of working and encourages collaborative ways of working
Experience and profile
• Bachelor’s degree in Graphic or Industrial Design, with minimum of 6+ years experience.
• Proven exceptional ability to apply and perform design skills, including concepting, sketching, typography, ideation, visual presentation development and layout. Demonstrated ability to apply these skills in ways that elevate Brand Design.
• Experienced leading photography (studio/table top), briefing illustration, and applying industry expertise to key assignments.
• Demonstrates high level expertise using Adobe Creative Suite.
• Strong oral and written communication skills, including meeting facilitation and presentation
• Ability to clearly articulate objectives and effectively elevate strategic design thinking
• Agility to work cooperatively and collaborativly, share ideas and develop effective concepts.
• Proven in working in a rapid paced, high-output environment.
• Ability to manage multiple and competing work priorities, demands and changes.
In PepsiCo, we are committed to offer equal development opportunities to all the candidates, no matter the religion, race, sexual orientation, nationality, age, etc. We respect and appreciate the diversity as a workforce and innovation to the organization.
If you have the profile that we are looking, send us your CV by this via, if it's possible that you can participate in this process we will contact you ASAP, if not we will keep your info in our base data for 6 months.
¡Thank you so much for your interest in PepsiCo!
Job Type: Indefinido