Join a dynamic Consumer Insights Team to help lead the Lipton ready-to-drink (RTD) Iced Tea agenda for North America Beverages in White Plains, NY. Reporting to the Consumer Insights Director, this unique Manager role spans two iconic companies—PepsiCo and Unilever—and is accountable for partnering closely with the U.S. Marketing Team, as well as key cross-functional and global teams across the Pepsi Lipton Partnership. One of the fastest growing beverage categories in North America, the RTD Tea category will help anchor PepsiCo’s better-for-you transformation, alongside coffee and waters.
Along with the Insights Director, this team member will help shape key business questions, impact long-term innovation, design our learning agenda, drive our annual strategy session and be a relentless advocate for the US consumer across the PepsiCo and Unilever organizations.
- Help shape and drive the long-term Lipton Strategy and support its implementation via strong research agenda and plans
- Strong advocacy for the US Lipton consumer POV
- Must be able to manage through a highly matrixed and politically complex global organization spanning two companies
- Must partner with cross-functional teams and Global counterparts on innovation and communication initiatives.
- Support both the longer term Innovation and Comms AS WELL AS the commercial teams, showing strong ability to prioritize given limited resources
- Be a STRONG story teller and present learning and insights as a basis for strategic decision making. Provide the Lipton Brand Team with the insights required to develop strategies and annual operating plans across the marketing mix (brand, promotions, packs, distribution channels, consumer targets etc)
- Manage supplier selection, activity and work flow to ensure cost efficient, accurate, and timely completion of projects
- Efficiently manage the budget
- Through partnering with the Advanced Analytics team, leverage syndicated data sources (i.e. IRI scanner and panel data, etc.) to help monitor and diagnose the brand/category and address business issues and information needs
- Wire in to Insights organizations on both the Pepsi and UL businesses
- Minimum 8 years in a strategic insights or marketing role; 5+ years in CPG company preferred
- Minimum Bachelor’s Degree; Advanced Degree preferred
- Mastery of both Qualitative and Quantitative research methodologies and must possess the ability to apply insights to address business challenges.
- Familiarity with syndicated data sources and analytical approaches such as IRI, marketing mix analysis, etc., and must be able to apply these to think holistically about the business
- Proven collaboration abilities, strategic thinking and leadership skills
- Must demonstrate both analytical and creative thinking abilities
- Exceptional communicator (verbally and written) - Ability to tell a story, synthesize and convey key messages and present in a visual and compelling way
- Excellent Project Management and Organizational skills
- Ideal candidate will have strong commercialization skills or will have a strong desire to develop these skills
- Must be able to work independently in sometimes ambiguous situations
- Must demonstrate a can-do attitude and be able to easily flex in the face of changing priorities
Job Type: Regular
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status.
PepsiCo is an Equal Opportunity Employer: Female / Minority / Disability / Protected Veteran / Sexual Orientation / Gender Identity
Our Company will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Fair Credit Reporting Act, and all other applicable laws, including but not limited to, San Francisco Police Code Sections 4901 - 4919, commonly referred to as the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance; and Chapter XVII, Article 9 of the Los Angeles Municipal Code, commonly referred to as the Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
If you'd like more information about your EEO rights as an applicant under the law, please download the available EEO is the Law & EEO is the Law Supplement documents. View PepsiCo EEO Policy
Please view our Pay Transparency Statement