PepsiCo offers the world's largest portfolio of billion-dollar food and beverage brands, including 22 different product lines that generate more than $1 billion in annual retail sales each. Our main businesses -- Quaker, Tropicana, Gatorade, Frito-Lay, and Pepsi Cola -- also make hundreds of other enjoyable foods and beverages that are respected household names throughout the world.
PepsiCo's people are united by our unique commitment to sustainable growth by investing in a healthier future for people and our planet, which we believe also means a more successful future for PepsiCo. We call this commitment Performance with Purpose: PepsiCo's promise to provide a wide range of foods and beverages for local tastes; to find innovative ways to minimize our impact on the environment, including by conserving energy and water usage, and reducing packaging volume; to provide a great workplace for our associates; and to respect, support, and invest in the local communities where we operate.
Frito-Lay is a market leader in the snack food industry. We are the makers of some of America’s favorite snack foods including, FRITOS®, LAY’S®, DORITOS®, CHEETOS®, AND TOSTITOS®.
The Facility Operations Manager has accountability for all operations functions at the Distribution Center site. Position responsibilities are to ensure that People, Quality, Service, and Cost objectives are met. This includes:
- Staff and manage a warehouse team of 30- 35 hourly associates with varying levels of experience and education
- Train individuals and the team to develop technical, teamwork, and problem solving skills
- Coordinate all warehouse activities to ensure that required tasks are accurately completed in an efficient manner
- Responsible for people and team development, quality performance, cost, service and safety
- Motivate the team to achieve performance targets
- Organize and facilitate team meetings to achieve continuous improvement process
- Manage all spending within the planned budget. This includes “direct” expenses (Labor Efficiency, Inventory Waste, etc.) and “indirect” expenses (Supplies, utilities, leases, etc.)
- Manage all aspects of the product supply process to ensure consistent product availability without inventory overages. This includes executing all product-ordering processes, communicating with suppliers, and planning needs with Sales partners
- Ensure that all inventory transactions are properly executed to maintain inventory loss at expected levels
- Ensure that the site is maintained at expected sanitation and facility maintenance levels
- Ensure site regulatory compliance (OSHA, DOT, FDA, EPA)
- 4 year college degree or equivalent experience in warehouse management.
- Proven organizational skills
- Proven planning skills
- Proven Team Leadership skills
- Strong oral and written communications skills
- Strong computer skills
Job Type: Regular
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status.
PepsiCo is an Equal Opportunity Employer: Female / Minority / Disability / Protected Veteran / Sexual Orientation / Gender Identity
For San Francisco Bay Area: Our Company will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of San Francisco Police Code Sections 4901 - 4919, commonly referred to as the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
If you'd like more information about your EEO rights as an applicant under the law, please download the available EEO is the Law & EEO is the Law Supplement documents. View PepsiCo EEO Policy
Please view our Pay Transparency Statement