As the customer/distributor management leader, he/she will ensure that exceptional operational services are provided, by their organization, to sales associates across multiple teams and markets. These services include support of customer and distributor management initiatives related to trade promotion, trade administration and trade equipment. Responsible to train, lead their delivery team, and continuously identify opportunities and implement processes to improve quality and timeliness of team output.
- Provide support to customer account specialists, enabling achievement of critical customer initiatives and KPIs including: on time delivery, fill rate, returns/deductions, and supporting major retailers.
- Review and validate customer claims and deductions.
- Reminder for key customer / distributor contract renewal (where applicable).
- Conduct monthly payment reconciliation for all credit customers - reconciliation part.
- Prepare information (payment track record) for terminating customers (due to bad payment record or other reason).
- Maintain customer master data and policies, processes, and tools.
- Receive data from field sales and verify customer information.
- Make updates to customer information as necessary.
- Create sales order in the system, check price and SKU accuracy and determine stock availability.
- Review distributor and customer dashboards (claims data and incentives)
- Manage customer service issues (create service ticket, coordinate with Zone Admins).
- Complete weekly analysis and reporting of fill rate against customer order (95% standard) to ID root causes.
- Drive and support continuous process improvement and standardization in order to increase efficiency.
- Report shared service performance on customer & distributor management order to markets/cluster and sales lead.
- Participate in regular operational review calls with Business Partners and Business Leaders.
- Work with other capability leaders within sector to deliver end-to-end order management solutions for business partner while advancing and harmonizing capability for the future.
- Serve on functional and cross-functional teams and have the skills to consult with team members as to the Sales impact and advise them on a prudent course of action.
- Discuss staff performance with management and make recommendations for staff development and succession planning.
- Manage team’s scope, workload and ad hoc requests.
- Act as a point of contact for client sales departments and multi-function business leaders.
- Identify and resolve recurring performance problems and improvement opportunities.
- Train, coach and direct both the units staff and members of cross functional teams to insure continuous improvement in processes and functions.
- Bachelor’s degree in Commerce, Business Administration, or Supply Chain
- 3-4 years of previous experience as planner, logistics specialist or customer account specialist including the usage of relevant tools and software packages.
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in Sales/Sales Trade Management
- Knowledge of cloud-based data analytics platforms.
- Demonstrate sound financial acumen and data analysis strength with strong attention to detail
- Previous experience as a people leader
- Ability to provide superior customer service
- Propensity to learn PepsiCo software systems and Microsoft Office programs
- Best-in-class time management skills, ability to multitask, set priorities and plan
- Strong leadership and people development capabilities, equipped with general interpersonal skills
- Excellent written and oral communication skills; consistently communicates using appropriate methods for situation and audience in clear, concise and professional manner.
Job Type: Pipeline