Ensure that exceptional operational services are provided, by his/her organization, to sales associates across multiple teams and markets. These services include support of all reporting and analytics services included in the service catalogue in addition to ad-hoc analysis and reporting aligned with the business/sales tower leader as in-scope. Continuously identify opportunities and implement processes to improve quality and timeliness of team output.
- Lead the analytics and reporting team to accelerate analytics capability in Global Business Services as a competitive advantage.
- Hire, lead and develop an in-house best in class team of reporting and analytics specialists.
- Analyze large complex data sets, across multiple categories, channels, customers and clusters and highlight opportunities by customer/channel.
- Support preparation of relevant organization sales reporting including standard management sales reports as well as ad-hoc reports for sales leveraging multiple data sources.
- Develop sales /pricing and promotion modelling that help decision making at market level.
- Utilize forecasting processes and systems leveraging sales data trends and multiple other parameters to develop forecast by customer/channel/markets and by brand/SKU.
- Prepare various sales analysis related to pricing, promotions, and overall sales performance.
- On-going improvement of reporting capabilities by eliminating duplicate reporting, standardizing reports where applicable and developing new reports that enables faster and better decision making process.
- Provide training, new tools and methodologies to optimize and standardize new capabilities across sector.
- Lead analytics functional excellence on techniques of business analytics and evaluate new technology platforms for various use cases as a shared service for sales.
- Work with the account management / Sales teams and participate in business development activities.
- Advice and share A.I. models and best practices within PepsiCo Regions (Global) to leverage and build advanced analytics capability.
- Report GBS performance against KPIs for analytics, reporting and sales forecasting.
- Identify and resolve recurring performance problems and improvement opportunities.
- Manage team’s scope, workload and ad hoc requests.
- Train, coach and direct both the units staff and members of cross functional teams to insure continuous improvement in processes and functions
- Represent the specific market in meetings with internal and external customers, steering groups and other client functions.
- Discuss staff performance with management and make recommendations for staff development and succession planning
- 5-7 years of experience in Sales/Sales Trade Management
- Bachelor’s degree in commerce/business administration/marketing. Masters’ degree is a plus.
- 3+ years development experience related to data analytics and reporting including the usage of relevant tools and software packages.
- Knowledge on cloud-based data analytics platforms.
- Demonstrate sound financial acumen, a lateral thinker and data analysis strength with strong attention to detail
- Previous experience as a people leader
- Ability to provide superior customer service
- Propensity to learn PepsiCo software systems and Microsoft Office system
- Best-in-class time management skills, ability to multitask, set priorities and plan
- Strong leadership and people development capabilities, equipped with general interpersonal skills
- Possess ability to analyze & benchmark competitive scenarios and evaluate strategic partnership opportunities
- Excellent written and oral communication skills; consistently communicates using appropriate methods for situation and audience in clear, concise and professional manner
- Ability to work collaboratively and proactively with multi-functional teams
- Be flexible, organized and able to handle competing priorities
Job Type: Pipeline