Change Management team members are responsible for sustaining and optimizing capability in order to drive effective utilization of PepsiCo’s global HR tools. Solutions apply across the employment lifecycle for use by employees and executives across PepsiCo, globally. These solutions are applicable globally with market-level applicability.
The role holder works closely with technology leaders and business process and relationships to optimize and execute strategic change programs for core HR processes. An experienced influencer with a balance of creativity, technical acumen and business practicality will be successful.
*This role can sit in Chicago, IL or Plano, TX.
- Drive sustainability and optimization opportunities for HR processes through engaging and informative change programs
- Maintain user centric functional knowledge of Global HR tools, SMEs and product enhancements in order to represent the voice of the customer
- Leverage change leadership, best practices for communications, and training design, development, launch and maintenance thereof applying relevant channels and innovative methods
- Execute multi-level communication campaigns (Executives through frontline) building awareness through commitment
- Drive sustainable user training plans, development and implementation (including train-the-trainer) for enhancements and extension of user populations
- Define and support the leader/sponsor activities to ensure sustaining sponsorship
- Maintain user-centric knowledge of Global HR tools, SMEs and influencing relationships.
- Minimum of a bachelor's degree, preferably in human resources, journalism, instructional design or communications
- Minimum of 8 years in Change Management/ Leadership or related consulting experience
- Experience in organization communications, innovative training design/ delivery experience (ex: eLearning, mobile enabled), sponsorship, web content management, graphic design, and meeting facilitation
- Experience with a variety of learning and communication solutions as well as content management, collaboration and web publishing products highly preferred. Products currently in use include HTML, Articulate, UPerform, IBM Content Navigator/ Publisher, FileNet, Lectora, Office 365, and Sharepoint Teams
- Experienced in project management fundamentals
- Multi-lingual capability, previous global or multi-national experiences are desirable. Global/ multi-national experiences are a plus
- Must be highly organized, strong follow-up and results oriented with strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to interact and adjust to the needs of multiple stakeholders and dynamic priorities
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize, anticipate and independently address issues
Job Type: Regular
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status.
PepsiCo is an Equal Opportunity Employer: Female / Minority / Disability / Protected Veteran / Sexual Orientation / Gender Identity
Our Company will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Fair Credit Reporting Act, and all other applicable laws, including but not limited to, San Francisco Police Code Sections 4901 - 4919, commonly referred to as the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance; and Chapter XVII, Article 9 of the Los Angeles Municipal Code, commonly referred to as the Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
If you'd like more information about your EEO rights as an applicant under the law, please download the available EEO is the Law & EEO is the Law Supplement documents. View PepsiCo EEO Policy
Please view our Pay Transparency Statement