Communication strategy & delivering AOP
- Development and successful realization of communication strategy for relevant brands (Modern Dairy), through recommending and input into an appropriate consumer activation tools and resources selection to achieve necessary level of consumer engagement and ‘Brand I love’ – lead the process & consult and influence Brand Marketing Teams final key decisions.
- Develops a long term BIG Brand platforms and campaign ideas for impactful brand equity building campaigns for Dairy brands (Chudo, Biomax, Immunele, DvD etc.). The key day-to-day lead and project manager on the process, ensures all delivered per brief, within timing and budget, regional toolkit development leadership for further localization in RU, Ukraine, Kaz.
- Search and organization of locally relevant authorities and brand influencers on RU level (consult Ukraine&Kaz) to ensure BIL growth and continuous word of mouth online – lead the process & consult and influence Brand Marketing Teams final key decisions
- Ensures as a leader and with limited support and supervision from manager a quality Test&Learn process with quality analysis vs intial KPIs and clear recommendations for further campaigns implication – all within developed based on agreed com strategy and integrated within current IMC campaign executions.
2. Agency management
- Search and hiring the best-in-class agencies for the Category brands, on daily basis leads execution quality, communicates with agencies staff to get best out of the project team – lead the process and influence Brand Marketing Teams final key decisions
- Manage as key stakeholder a cross agency team to secure outstanding creative talent and motivates them to deliver work that improves brand awareness and brand equity scores
- Ensure all contracts and financial documents on relevant projects done per Purchasing Policy and audit requirements. – consult suppliers, Legal and Procurement teams
- Inputs in defining KPIs and analysis of efficiency and quality of every campaign
- Leads the annual evaluation process on relevant projects/pool of agencies from PEP side by providing input from Marcom side, gathering inputs from BM team as well as Procurement, provides clear strong recommendation to improve WoW, ensures it’s communication to agency top management
- Supports manager during annual negotiation process by managing the process in gerenal, providing clear negotiation strategy and competitive analysis of suppliers capabilities and rates
- Improve brands ROI by flagging up to Manager, Brand Marketing Team and Procurement operating efficiencies/productivities, creating on daily basis effective and efficient brand support model, providing recommendation on optimization and prioritization of development of consumer activation programs spend
- Deep understanding of TCP process and quality consumer engagement via 360 communication including digital content developement
- Ability to lead Equity and TCP development ensuring communication mix elements are in synergy with brand equity.
- Abilty to lead process of consistent creative development quality and efficiency upgrade by constantly exploring opportunities for best service and value from leading players;
Education: Higher in Marketing\\ Marketing Communications\\Advertising
Professional experience: Marketing Communication in FMCG company or Account/Strategic Director in top marketing communication agencies (creative or TTL) with total experience in consumer communication area 6 years+ (and not less than 5+ years experience of work on big international brands with IMC communication). Prior experience managing & developing a BIC consumer activation national campaigns (FMCG preferred). Experienced in qualitative and quantitative consumer communication testing. Understands in detail the costs of consumer activation development and relevant market benchmarks. People management and leadership of not less than 1-4 people as direct reports, experienced manager of complex projects with multiple senior stakeholders involved (w/o direct reporting)Relocation Eligible: Not Applicable
Job Type: Regular