¿Do you want to be part of one of the most important foods and beverages companies of the world?
PepsiCo is a global leader in foods and beverages with a portfolio of 22 brands that generate more million dollars per year. Today we are looking for our next:
Facilitador de Combustible
Principal purpose –
Deliver a spending tire and fuel control and management strategy in order to meet the annual national productivity plan focused on priorities to achieve growth in net revenue.
Main responsabilities –
- Control the tire and fuel spending in order to meet the annual plan and reduce the consumption versus yago. (Accountable for making decisions)
- Monthly close with the entire explanation of possible deviations versus AOP and yago so action plans or different strategies for following periods can be done.
- Collaborate in order to achieve the productivity plan principally providing all the information required to analyze the projects viability. (Accountable for providing information)
- Collaborate with fuel suppliers and Payables department to keep control of invoicing (Accountable for making decisions and executing actions).
- Collaborate with Value Chain Control to follow all procedures as required.
- Direct contact with suppliers and Procurement to meet daily needs.
- Lead weekly meetings about tire operation with suppliers and co-workers.
In PepsiCo, we are committed to offer equal development opportunities to all the candidates, no matter the religion, race, sexual orientation, nationality, age, etc. We respect and appreciate the diversity as a workforce and innovation to the organization.
If you have the profile that we are looking, send us your CV by this via, if it's possible that you can participate in this process we will contact you ASAP, if not we will keep your info in our base data for 6 months.
¡Thank you so much for your interest in PepsiCo!
Experience and profile –
- Recommended use of SAP platform
- 1-2 years of experience on controlling a budget.
- Good at analyzing data.
- Minimum 1-2 years of experience in Fleet Mainteinance.
- Knowledge on the Six Sigma methodology (minimum level: yellow belt)
Job Type: Indefinido