As a member of PepsiCo’s Campus Center of Excellence, the Sr. Campus Representative is responsible for providing world-class staffing leadership for internship and full-time Undergraduate and Graduate hiring for HR and other PepsiCo Corporate Functions. This role is responsible for leading campus activities which result in the annual hiring of approx. 70 summer interns and 40 full-time hires. The Sr. Campus Representative will lead hiring teams through their College Recruiting efforts at core schools as well as provide guidance to the HR and Function leadership teams as they administer the selection and hiring processes that will enable them to achieve their campus talent acquisition goals.
Additional Accountabilities will include:
- Influence and lead business partners in the planning and continuous improvement of their college recruiting strategy, ensuring successful execution of all annual events, interviews and processes
- Develop and maintain strong working relationships with functional Steering Committee(s) and stakeholders, including hiring managers, vendors, Universities, and the campus team, to build partnerships that yield consistent results, processes and credibility
- Lead and manage recruiting efforts at specific target universities, ensuring that our brand, our message and our strategy is congruent
- Prepare incoming students and Hiring Managers for the annual Summer Internship program
- Participate in career fairs, campus presentations and campus interviews where possible
- Model the Talent Advisor approach for team and ensure overall client satisfaction is being achieved.
- Stay informed of external campus and professional recruiting trends and techniques
- Lead or participate in annual project work focused on improving the PepsiCo’s overall global Campus and Talent Acquisition function.
- Travel throughout the year to campuses and related events (approx 30%.)
- Bachelor’s degree
- A minimum of 3 years of relevant professional experience, including Campus Recruiting experience
- Prior experience in creating and leading campus recruiting programs
- Advanced Excel and PowerPoint skills
- Prior work experience within another CPG or manufacturing organization and/or within another large, global, matrix environment
- Ability to travel 30%
Job Type: Regular
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status.
PepsiCo is an Equal Opportunity Employer: Female / Minority / Disability / Protected Veteran / Sexual Orientation / Gender Identity
Our Company will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Fair Credit Reporting Act, and all other applicable laws, including but not limited to, San Francisco Police Code Sections 4901 - 4919, commonly referred to as the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance; and Chapter XVII, Article 9 of the Los Angeles Municipal Code, commonly referred to as the Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
If you'd like more information about your EEO rights as an applicant under the law, please download the available EEO is the Law & EEO is the Law Supplement documents. View PepsiCo EEO Policy
Please view our Pay Transparency Statement