Role: Revenue Strategy Analyst
Salary: c. 45,000 - £55,000 (depending on experience), plus bonus and other benefits
PepsiCo are looking for high calibre individuals who can combine strategic thinking, strong analytical skills and pragmatic business sense to join our UK Commercial Strategy team.
Commercial Strategy sits right at the heart of our business and is critical to our success. This is a high performing team with deep analytical expertise, responsible for defining the Pack, Price & Promotional strategy in the UK operating business. They work alongside the Sales, Operations & Marketing teams to ensure robust execution of these plans. As a result, this team has significant exposure to our UK Executive team to consult on UK commercial strategy.
PepsiCo offers a wide range of future career paths for high potential candidates and we have a strong track record of transitioning Commercial Strategy alumni into leadership roles in other parts of our business in both the UK, and within PepsiCo globally.
- Deliver analytical models to drive commercial strategy topics/ projects.
- Business Partner to deliver shopper analysis to validate commercial options being investigated.
- Develop best practises on common analytical tasks and embed into all UK BU strategy processes
- Monitor and keep the wider commercial strategy team up to date on market changes (PepsiCo, competitor and retailer driven) and performance of recently deployed strategies against the key assumptions made during planning.
- Ownership of strategy compliance
- Experience of data analytics with high-performance track record
- Top-tier consultancy, ‘Big 4’ consultancy arm, retail data analytic firms (Nielsen, IRI, Kantar, Dunhummby) preferred.
- High level of analytical skills (especially strong Excel modelling) and strong attention to detail (within modelling)
- Ability to extract key messages from complex data
- Good collaborator and influencer – experience working cross-functionally and/ or in virtual teams
- Well-organised, self-sufficient and proactive - able to prioritise many competing priorities
- Can-do, flexible attitude with resilience– able to respond to rapidly changing and often urgent priorities
- FMCG experience preferred
Job Type: Pipeline