Management of multiple key capital investment projects from conception through to completion for a manufacturing facility. Highly autonomous working environment with emphasis on highest possible standards and results. On time and on budget capital project execution.
- Simultaneous, multiple project leadership over site pertaining to Capex.
- Obtain quotations and write capex applications for all projects.
- With reference, negotiation and authorized signatory of contracts involving purchasing/procurement, order placement, tracking and invoice processing for payment.
- Vetting and appointing of direct reports consulting with relevant statutory bodies, local authorities etc. to ensure compliance with statutory regulations connected with the projects.
- Budget management to ensure all targets are achieved for capital, expense, asset write off and accruals.
- Compilation of feasibility studies, capital expenditure proposals and financial justifications of projects in conjunction with site requirements.
- Co-ordination of in-house cross functional project teams comprising all stakeholders as applicable.
- Design, research and technical development of equipment in conjunction with suppliers, R&D, APAC Engineering team and Central Engineering/MOS (Manufacturing and Operation Support).
- Manage projects and contractors to ensure compliance with Occupational Health and Safety act and AIB regulations.
- Ensure all manuals and drawings are updated as per project.
- Develop training needs assessment of the staff members, facilitating on job training & multi-skilling to make the best use of their potential
- Compliance to PepsiCo engineering AMENA construction safety standards in all projects.
- Making & Presenting decks for monthly Capital Projects Review at CU Operations Level & feeding information into APAC Monthly Report for APAC Engineering Manager.
- Ensuring Financial Controls for the Projects (Gate Passes, CapEx Documents Protection, Cash Flow Information, Capitalization Sign-Offs, Asset Verification Audits & Assets Disposal Management, etc.)
- Preparation of Capital Feasibilities, get the package approved from Local & Regional Management; arrange for the Orders, LCs, Shipments, Installation & Commissioning resources; manage the execution; validating the results; closing the accounts, etc. while complying to the Company Policies.
- Engineering Degree with 6 to 8 years of experience with any MNC
- Engineering Degree
- Results Orientated
- Computer literate
- Analytical thinking
- MS Project knowledge
- Interpersonal skills
- People management
- Ability to influence
- Capital projects experience
- Purchasing, Finance and Materials Experience
Job Type: Regular