Are you looking for a challenging opportunity in an organization with a dynamic, innovative and diverse environment? If so, your future is at PepsiCo.
As a world class company, we seek excellence in everything we do from the launch of a new product to its execution at the point of sale. Therefore, we need talented and innovative people who are passionate about what they do.
PepsiCo Mexico currently has a broad portfolio of food and beverage products, such as Sabritas, Gamesa, Quaker, Pepsi, Obela and Sonrics, leading brands in the snacks, cereals, soft drinks, isotonic and cookies markets respectively.
Our vision is to be the world leader in food and beverages by earning with purpose. "Winning with purpose" reflects our ambition to win sustainably in the market and integrate the purpose in all aspects of the business. For more information you can enter www.pepsico.com
Now we are looking for this position:
Latam End User Services Sr Manager
Main purpose –
Drive all agenda related with design, development, implementation, and support EUS standard solutions and Service Models. Ensure all customer issues are satisfactorily solved utilizing IT engineering SME's (Managed Services Model), as well as other L2 specialist teams and OEM as needed.
- Structure and lead the strategy for End User Services
- Demonstrate outstanding customer service through maintenance of high quality and integrity at work environment.
- Translate business strategies into technology solutions.
- Identify risks and take actions to mitigate these.
- Promote self-service tools, the request catalog and the knowledge repository as mechanisms to improve end-user satisfaction and reduce costs.
- Manage the planning, design, documentation and implementation of desktop, mobile platform, printing & local infrastructure services.
- Drive EUS Managed services execution (On going Services)
- Remaining on the forefront of emerging industry practices.
- Works effectively with peer managers to attain the IT and business goals.
- Promote great service and seek to exceed client/consumer expectations
- Assist support staff with research, resolutions and support as needed.
- Provide white glove, anytime service levels to key executives (VIP Support).
- Own issues and the delivery of a resolution.
- Drive on site IT efforts when major incidents required to restore business operations as soon as possible.
- When necessary, work in concert with software and hardware vendors for problem resolution.
- Create a link between PepsiCo and external innovation community (Startups, VCs, Accelerators, Universities, communities) to discover new trends that will drive top-line growth and productivity opportunities for our business.
- Ensures consistency and harmonize End Users Services scope across LatAm across sector, regions & markets.
- Manages a team while executing the operational and tactical plans of End User service catalog.
- Enabling make decision process for Service Managers, Delivery Managers, IT Ops Leaders & BRM
- Provide support and guidance to service staff to ensure timely and quality customer services.
- Performance management, monitoring/reporting metrics & audits.
- Monitor customer satisfaction with our terms and conditions even recommend changes.
- Drives and resolve any dispute related with End User services execution.
- Manage to budget, scope and timescales while executing against the transformation strategy by:
- Driving cost efficiencies through strategic partnerships with suppliers.
- Showing ongoing financial and productivity benefits to justify continued investment.
- Engaging with all levels of the organization to secure on-going funding and support.
- Builds a strong team, providing continuous feedback, mentoring or coaching as needed.
- Creates a career path for each of his team members, being facilitator for his collaborators to achieve annual results and growth.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. We respect and value diversity as a work force and innovation for the organization.
¡Thank you so much for your interest in PepsiCo!
Skills / Experience –
- 10+ years of overall IT experience focused on the end user experience as IT Manager on End User Services, Infrastructure or Mobility services.
- Financial Management for IT
- Vendor Management
- Relationship Management and Service
- Requirements/Business Analysis
- Managed outsourcing services
- Experience in multivendor outsourcing projects implementation
- Service Level Management
- English fluent
- Portuguese fluent (desirable)
- International experience in worldwide multinational enterprises
Job Type: Indefinido