Execute daily financial and control activities across all cycles and handle the CRs and customers requirements.
• Prepare and review the daily settlements (Mobadlat) and ensure the completeness of the supporting documents and signature, also ensure that there is no settlements not reviewed .
• Record the manual invoices on MEA S&D.
• Review the credit invoices and reconcile them with daily credit report to ensure the completeness of the invoices.
• Prepare and send the KA and MT invoices to the central AR.
• Close the daily financial period and review the daily entry.
• Prepare daily sales and customer status reports to be sent to sales team timely and accurately.
• Prepare and review the credit documents and keep track for the credit guarantee.
• Review cash cycle daily with the proper documentation.
• Monitor B&C and discount resolutions.
• Participate in coolers and FG write off committee.
• Prepare and review GL activities.
• Prepare Other revenue transactions.
• Prepare and review coolers documentations.
• Participate in the monthly closing as per closing checklist and prepare the monthly reports.
• Execute the market samples on a monthly basis as per OTC and Coolers policies.
• Receive the cash from CRs and customers if needed.
• Responsible for reviewer tasks if needed.
• prepare the insurance documentation to be sent to insurance team.
• Prepare and send the invoices for the centralized customers to prepare the claims.
• Participate in fiscal count task force (Monthly, quarterly, etc.…).
• Obtain the credit guarantee for the CR/customers as per OTC policy.
• Prepare inventory reports such as Marketing free products, Write off report, samples, etc..
• Prepare the customer balance confirmations on a monthly basis and identify and solve all the variances if any.
• Prepare customer balance reconciliation SAP VS MEA S&D VS open items on monthly basis.
• Prepare CRs sales achievements and send it to payroll team.
• Deliver HO requirements timely and accurately.
• Participate in department projects as requested.
• Prepare COSO testing quarterly.
Skills & Qualifications:
- 1:2 years of experience in accounting is a must.
- Expert in MS office applications.
- Very good in English
- Excellent communication skills
- Able to work on rotational shifts
Job Type: Regular