As Cluster Sales Leader ensure that exceptional operational services are provided, by his/her organization, to sales associates across multiple teams and markets. These services include sales reporting, customer management, reporting & analytics, and execution planning. Responsible to train, lead and manage a team of associates. Continuously identify opportunities and implement processes to improve quality and timeliness of team output.
- Lead sector capability teams in delivering sales services around retail execution planning, customer & distributor management, and analytics & reporting with greater efficiency, effectiveness and transparency while reducing cost.
- Provide on the job guidance, stewardship to the delivery teams on all activities listed in the sales shared service catalog and be personally involved in issue resolution and escalation; ensure that the service catalog for shared services is strictly adhered to.
- Scale up operation in each capability with business growth both within existing scope as well as new areas of opportunity.
- Share learnings with other Cluster Sales Leads and adapt best practices across capabilities wherever possible.
- Ensure that each Sales capabilities stays connected with business by integrating front and back end services.
- Monitor and report shared services performance to key stakeholders.
- Drive comprehensive change management within business, emphasizing the need for change and the role that each individual plays.
- Setup the sales shared services with leading practices and policies e.g. delivery platforms, remuneration structure, IT enablement, service levels and evolution of sales shared services scope.
- Facilitate and assist Capability Team Leads for a smooth transition of processes from retained organization to Global Sales shared services (future scope could also include other support functions/activities).
- Overall accountability of process design, innovation and continuous improvement of the processes mandated with an end-to-end view to drive results on three parameters - effectiveness, efficiency and agility for the local businesses.
- Help manage organizational sales by developing a business plan that covers sales, revenue and expense controls.
- Represent the specific cluster markets in meetings with internal and external customers, steering groups and other client functions.
- Set individual sales targets with the sector team, and track goals.
- Monitor SLAs and ensure month-end close timelines are met; develop and analyze key business drivers to provide insights to the functional head.
- Bachelor's degree in any relevant discipline
- Total 7-10 years of experience in sales/commercial including:
- 3+ years of development experience related to data analytics and reporting including the usage of relevant tools and software packages.
- 3-5 years of experience in a sales field role responsible for sales execution
- Knowledge on cloud-based data analytics platforms
- Strong leadership and people development capabilities, equipped with general interpersonal skills
- Possess ability to analyze & benchmark competitive scenarios and evaluate strategic partnership opportunities
- Excellent written and oral communication skills; consistently communicate using appropriate methods for situation and audience in clear, concise and professional manner
- Ability to work collaboratively and proactively with multi-functional teams
- Be flexible, organized and able to handle competing priorities
Job Type: Pipeline