Responsible for developing trade marketing execution material such as planograms by key customers and channels and preparing launch packages containing identified launch materials and KPIs.
- Develop launch bundle for NPD / Quarterly activities with guideline from supervisor and market cluster sales team.
- Download and report the weekly Modern Trade activities and report to cluster sales / key account management teams.
- Develop and continuously update the planogram for each customer segment / channel leveraging tools like CATMAN.
- Maintain central repository of planograms.
- Support sales team in meeting Supply & Demand (S&D) objectives of new launches & sales initiatives through communicating all relevant product information, merchandising and tracking tools and prepare sales rallies presentation material.
- Coordinate the deployment of market equipment like racks to each location / Distribution Center (DC) and maintain rack utilization reports.
- Update merchandising guidelines regularly to incorporate new launches as per directions from the cluster sales team.
- Support in developing category management initiatives & customer store layouts.
- Support Key Account Managers in developing insight/ fact based selling proposals for new business acquisition opportunities.
- Collect and consolidate best practice reports and share with sales / key account teams.
- Bachelor's degree in Business / Commerce
- Experience in FMCG
- Excellent organization and prioritization skills
- Proactive, responsive and results driven
- Highly proficient in Microsoft Office programs
- Collaboratively and proactively works with multi-functional teams
- Working knowledge of CATMAN / Shelf Planogramming softwares
Job Type: Pipeline