Are you looking for a challenging opportunity in an organization with a dynamic, innovative and diverse environment?
If so, your future is at PepsiCo. As a world class company, we seek excellence in everything we do from the launch of a new product to its execution at the point of sale. Therefore, we need talented and innovative people who are passionate about what they do.
PepsiCo Mexico currently has a broad portfolio of food and beverage products, such as Sabritas, Gamesa, Quaker, Pepsi, Obela and Sonrics, leading brands in the snacks, cereals, soft drinks, isotonic and cookies markets respectively.
Our vision is to be the world leader in food and beverages by earning with purpose. "Winning with purpose" reflects our ambition to win sustainably in the market and integrate the purpose in all aspects of the business.
For more information you can enter www.pepsico.com
Now we are looking for this position:
Brand Manager (Temporal)
As a Brand Manager you will be accountable on accelerate grow strategy by boost under develop categories/brands. Create, sell, and lead a winning strategic plan. Create and execute marketing plans that produce sustained, profitable volume growth and lasting brand equity. Manage Advertising & Marketing expending to deliver marketing plans, volume and profit goals within budget, ensuring the strategic plan. Develop proven effective business-building copy. Manage and coach direct reports to rapidly prepare them to assume increasing responsibility leading toward brand management.
Deep understanding of consumer needs and insights; analyze competitive moves and understand key category dynamics by requesting research, analyzing data and defining business strategies.
• Manage development of on-strategy copy which builds share and enduring equity. Key measure: Clear and wining brand strategies, SOM, Percaps
• Design long term growth strategy AOP
• Activate Demand Space Framework (Branding /Activation)
• Co-Develop Incremental Concept/Platforms with extended Innovation Team
• Incorporate Data driven insights and leverage analytics capabilities
• Lead NRN/Pack Price strategy that leads to profitable growth
• Manage key partner relationship with internal & external agencies
• Work alongside Channel Marketing to develop solid commercial plans
• Propose and manage platforms A&M utilizing ROI
Skills / Experience*
• 6-8 years of experience with Brand/Marketing in FMCG companies, and 3-4 years as Manager
• Strategic and analytical thinking
• Consumer, competitor and market understanding to formulate strategic insights and develop strategic hypotheses
• Manage marketing plans development and execution
• Manage creation of effective copy strategy, creative brief development, principles of good copy, and effectively evaluate boards and films
• Understand key leverage points (volume, product cost, A&M, etc.) of the P&L
• Multiple project management skills
• Deep digital and analytical capability
• Ability to lead advertising agency
• Good relationship skills, both internally and externally, to achieve strong partnership and collaboration.
• Fluent written and spoken English
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. We respect and value diversity as a work force and innovation for the organization.
¡Thank you so much for your interest in PepsiCo!
Job Type: Indefinido