Are you an impactful leader with a desire to drive PepsiCo’s Marketing agenda? If so, you might be the perfect candidate to help ignite our consumer’s thirst for our beverage brands. Whether it’s driving growth with Multicultural and Millennial consumers for priority brands such as Pepsi or Mountain Dew or supporting our portfolio transformation journey with our non-carbonated brands, we need talented marketers like you to join our team!
Reporting to the Sr. Director Brand Marketing – California, this position is accountable for championing the division’s brand strategy and national campaign adaption and execution. More specifically, you will develop locally relevant campaigns and lead consumer experiential activities that will help us win the hearts and minds of consumers, leverage insights & tools to enable gold standard execution & activate partnerships/properties to drive brand love.
The Brand Marketing, Assistant Manager will leverage PepsiCo’s powerhouse beverage brands to localize marketing programs in order to grow brand health as well as drive volume & share in the assigned territory. In essence, this position champions local growth and profitability of Key PepsiCo Brands, while ensuring our consumer activations break through.
- Deliver volume & profit commitments for the West Division
- Develop new strategies and opportunities for our brand portfolio consistent with brand positioning and equity.
- Drive Brand Relevance through Localized Campaign Development and Media Buys
- Support Manager in the development of Strategy & AOP
- Support the development of the division’s/ local brand strategy and ensure strong local account planning & execution
- Independently lead cross functional teams to ensure coordination of activities & timely execution of programming/ innovation
- Wire and collaborate with the sector to ensure shared learnings and strategic alignment for growth maximization
- Lead Regional Events & Sponsorship Acquisition/Management
- Partner with insights to develop holistic learning agenda to gain a deeper understanding of our consumers
- Monitor performance on a period basis to proactively identify course corrections and/or new opportunities
- Leverage Sector strategies/programs to drive efficiencies and effectively localize programming & activations
- Effectively manage A&M budget & demonstrate strong agency leadership
- Undergraduate/graduate business or marketing degree
- 3-5 years Marketing experience (previous CPG experience preferred)
- Solid understanding and demonstrated expertise in the Marketing function
- Track record of delivering results & ability to make decisions to maximize impact
- Project management, prioritization skills & ability to manage multiple projects at different stages of development
- Solid strategic and execution skills with a track record of delivering strong growth results
- Self-starter with ability to work independently – high sense of urgency and entrepreneurial spirit
- Exceptional project & time management skills
- Strong execution, communication & strategic thinking skills
- Strong and effective communication skills including verbal, written and presentation
- Demonstrated ability to develop & cultivate relationships; build consensus & influence business partners
- Ability to anticipate issues and resolve them based on sound business judgment
- Bilingual in English and Spanish an asset
Job Type: Regular
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status.
PepsiCo is an Equal Opportunity Employer: Female / Minority / Disability / Protected Veteran / Sexual Orientation / Gender Identity
Our Company will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Fair Credit Reporting Act, and all other applicable laws, including but not limited to, San Francisco Police Code Sections 4901 - 4919, commonly referred to as the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance; and Chapter XVII, Article 9 of the Los Angeles Municipal Code, commonly referred to as the Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
If you'd like more information about your EEO rights as an applicant under the law, please download the available EEO is the Law & EEO is the Law Supplement documents. View PepsiCo EEO Policy
Please view our Pay Transparency Statement