We are PepsiCo Sales. We are game changers, mountain movers and history makers. We are a diverse group, spread among 200 countries and united by a shared set of values and goals. That’s why we perform with Purpose. Together, we blaze new trails, succeed, celebrate and never settle for second best. At PepsiCo, we’re committed to performing well as individuals and in teams, to strengthen the company as a whole. Are you hungry to be a part of the World’s largest portfolio of billion dollar food and beverage brands? Then now is the time to explore the opportunities of PepsiCo: what makes you unique makes us better.
This role will report to the Manager of Strategy and Insights. This position will support development of future retail strategy across channels (Small Format and Large Format) and customers for the entire West Division of Pepsi Beverages North America (PBNA). The position will provide sophisticated analytics and insights to shape future retail strategy actions.
The role will work with LF and SF retail strategy teams as well as the rest of the functions in the organization, (e.g., innovation, brand marketing, customer management, regional sales, supply chain, finance teams) to develop insights utilizing relevant data & analytics. This role will be influential in development of all aspects of commercial plans including but not limited to assortment, innovation, display activity, pricing, and promotions. The role will be supporting pilots and broad implementation of new strategies by working closely with field organization. This role requires the ability to work cross-functionally.
- Analyze data to discover and interpret trends, patterns, and relationship to help support Retail Strategy teams with insights
- Create dashboards and reports to communicate KPI’s and actionable insights
- Collaborate closely with cross-functional managers to ensure successful implementation of new strategies in the field
- Develop scorecards to provide simple but effective 360 view to the organization
- Support the development of presentation materials for senior leadership reviews of strategy, plan, and implementation status and support PepsiCo’s Strategic Plan (PSP) and Annual Operating Plans (AOP) development
- Perform ad hoc data requests to support critical strategic initiatives
- Provide periodic reporting to management for tracking business results and identifying potential risks and opportunities
- Strong analytical skills: ability to link strategies and objectives to develop a plan, ability to understand, interpret and communicate complex data
- Strong critical thinking and problem solving skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills: ability to send and receive information clearly and concisely
- Strong planning/organizing skills: capable of managing key projects simultaneously
- Able to establish and attain high standards for self and team; able to make decisions and solve problems
- Ability to communicate, collaborate, and influence effectively at all levels of the organization
- Team player with the ability to excel in an agile and collaborative environment
- Outstanding Excel, PowerPoint and deck writing skills required
- Computational skills, e.g., experience using SAS, SQL/coding, Tableau or similar reporting/analytics tools preferred
- Bachelor's degree in business, economics, computer science, mathematics, statistics, or related quantitative field
- 3+ years of relevant experience in analyzing and interpreting data
- Strong communication skills: ability to clearly communicate business critical information to cross functional groups
- Prior Consumer Packaged Goods experience (beverage industry preferred)
- Prior Commercial, Management Consulting and/or Strategy experience (preferred)
- Must be authorized to work in the United States
Job Type: Regular
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status.
PepsiCo is an Equal Opportunity Employer: Female / Minority / Disability / Protected Veteran / Sexual Orientation / Gender Identity
Our Company will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Fair Credit Reporting Act, and all other applicable laws, including but not limited to, San Francisco Police Code Sections 4901 - 4919, commonly referred to as the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance; and Chapter XVII, Article 9 of the Los Angeles Municipal Code, commonly referred to as the Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
If you'd like more information about your EEO rights as an applicant under the law, please download the available EEO is the Law & EEO is the Law Supplement documents. View PepsiCo EEO Policy
Please view our Pay Transparency Statement