Are you looking for a challenging opportunity in an organization with a dynamic, innovative and diverse environment? If so, your future is at PepsiCo.
As a world class company, we seek excellence in everything we do from the launch of a new product to its execution at the point of sale. Therefore, we need talented and innovative people who are passionate about what they do.
PepsiCo Mexico currently has a broad portfolio of food and beverage products, such as Sabritas, Gamesa, Quaker, Pepsi, Obela and Sonrics, leading brands in the snacks, cereals, soft drinks, isotonic and cookies markets respectively.
Our vision is to be the world leader in food and beverages by earning with purpose. "Winning with purpose" reflects our ambition to win sustainably in the market and integrate the purpose in all aspects of the business. For more information you can enter www.pepsico.com
Now we are looking for this position:
Main purpose –
This role supports SAP Security incidents for CASA+Brazil users (5,100+ users), activities including monitoring sensitive SOX controls, SOD risk elimination by users role cleansing, ensure application of Latam procedures in CASA+Brazil, audit remediation plans execution, to solve users requests and reporting.
- Support users requirements in MyIDM (user creation, position changes).
- Solve incidents and service requests within SLA.
- Reinforce right procedures to rise Security requests with Service Desk team.
- Quality Assurance in information provided by users in order to minimize requests resolution time.
- Ensure SOX Controls compliance by executing correctly Security sectorial procedures.
- Keep a right documentation of all changes (users, profiles, modifications) for audit purposes.
- Monitoring for prevent Dormant and Expired users misapplication.
- Point person for operative matters for PMF
- Coordinaton of weekly operative meeting.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. We respect and value diversity as a work force and innovation for the organization.
¡Thank you so much for your interest in PepsiCo!
Skills / Experience –
- General process structure knowledge desired.
- System support experience.
- Highly analytical, motivated and self confident for communication with users, managers and directors.
- Technical English, spoken and written skills required.
Job Type: Indefinido