District Sales Leader - Chilled DSD New York City, NY
PepsiCo Chilled DSD is responsible for selling and distributing the refrigerated portfolio of North America Nutrition including Tropicana, Naked Juice, Kevita and Sabra. The District Sales Leader is responsible for delivering sales and revenue growth for PepsiCo Chilled DSD in the Jersey City area. The incumbent will work with independent distributors as well as company operated routes to open new accounts, drive distribution in existing accounts and help introduce new items into accounts.
Major Tasks, Key Responsibilities and Key Accountabilities:
- Influencing and leading a team of Independent Operators and Company Route Sales Representatives (RSR`s) in the Ct marketplace.. The territory covers all channels of trade including Small format, Grocery, Convenience, Bodega stores, and Foodservice
- Selling/merchandising in products such as Tropicana, Naked Juice, KeVita, and Sabra Hummus,
- Cultivate strong business relationships with our Customers
- Maximize volume and revenue in a pre-determined territory
- Daily sales execution of the PepsiCo portfolio within assigned geography
- Activate local and national marketplace initiatives and promotions to build brand development and maximize brand performance
- Develop all assigned accounts relative to sales volume, product distribution, and space allocation
- Provide excellent customer service in assigned territory
- Solicit new business to increase volume
- Demonstrate a passion to drive results and exceed expectations
- Ensure compliance with National and Local execution programs
- Maintain and increase shelf facings, clean shelving and rotate product.
- Merchandise product and build displays.
- Openly embraces new ideas and processes to develop "out of the box" ideas.
- Ability to track and analyze data to ensure targets are achieved.
- Utilize point-of-purchase materials to create marketplace excitement and stimulate sales.
- Self-motivated and strives to create a team focused execution approach providing business solutions to drive growth
- Bachelor's degree strongly preferred
- Minimum 2 years of sales experience, preferably with a Consumer Packaged Goods or Food/Beverage organization
- Bilingual (Spanish, Korean, Arabic) a plus
- Clean driving record for the past 3 years
- Must pass a drug screen and background investigation
- Highly motivated individual with excellent communication, negotiation, influencing, and follow-up skills
- Seasoned in conflict management
- Strong computer skills
- Excellent analytical ability
- Solid understanding of financials including P&L impact of sales decisions
- Ability to work a flexible schedule including early mornings, evenings and/or weekend
- Ability to work within fast-paced environment
- Must be authorized to work in the United States
Job Type: Regular
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status.
PepsiCo is an Equal Opportunity Employer: Female / Minority / Disability / Protected Veteran / Sexual Orientation / Gender Identity
Our Company will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Fair Credit Reporting Act, and all other applicable laws, including but not limited to, San Francisco Police Code Sections 4901 - 4919, commonly referred to as the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance; and Chapter XVII, Article 9 of the Los Angeles Municipal Code, commonly referred to as the Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
If you'd like more information about your EEO rights as an applicant under the law, please download the available EEO is the Law & EEO is the Law Supplement documents. View PepsiCo EEO Policy
Please view our Pay Transparency Statement