- Lead DAIRY cross-category and total store opportunities with Key Retailers
- Define the category vision, key growth drivers and Customer-specific objectives to drive total category growth
- Lead identification and development of cross-category and Dairy opportunities, and drive Dairy CatMan objectives in-store.
- Drive PepsiCo DAIRY MT and NKA IBP / AOP market insights
- Lead the development of foundational insights and forecasts on retail market, channel growth, key retailers and competitors.
- Use advanced analytical tools (predictive analytics) to manage assortment and shelf solutions driving incremental Revenue growth
- Build and present to Senior leadership holistic category reviews.
- Drive cross-functional engagement and institutionalize Category Management approach in PepsiCo Russia
- Drive commercial and actionable business solutions through fact-based Selling Stories and by working effectively with cross-functional constituents
- Equip Sales Management to develop proposals, identify cross category and total store growth opportunities that define and drive success with each strategic Retailer
- Develop technical, functional and advanced CatMan skills in Category Management
- Actively embody and build an “Insights for Action” culture within PepsiCo.
- Minimum 6 years experience in an FMCG company, 4 years experience in Category Management/Shopper marketing
- Solid knowledge of Russian market, trends, retail
- Ability to work with Customer Senior Leadership, external agencies and other markets
- Entrepreneurial, leadership, interpersonal, and influence skills
- Excellent communication and presentation skills, and intellectual curiosity
- Strong statistical and analytical skills, ability to working with large quantities of data, and recognize trends and connections in data
- Experience in External CatMan is a must not less than 2 year
- University degree required, advanced degree preferred.
- PC & software skills required (Excel, PowerPoint, Word) and experience with advanced analytical Tools
- English upper intermediate required
Job Type: Постоянный