PepsiCo offers the world's largest portfolio of billion-dollar food and beverage brands, including 19 different product lines that generate more than $1 billion in annual retail sales each. Our main businesses -- Quaker, Tropicana, Gatorade, Frito-Lay, and Pepsi Cola -- also make hundreds of other enjoyable foods and beverages that are respected household names throughout the world. With net revenues of approximately $60 billion, PepsiCo's people are united by our unique commitment to sustainable growth by investing in a healthier future for people and our planet, which we believe also means a more successful future for PepsiCo. We call this commitment Performance with Purpose: PepsiCo's promise to provide a wide range of foods and beverages for local tastes; to find innovative ways to minimize our impact on the environment, including by conserving energy and water usage, and reducing packaging volume; to provide a great workplace for our associates; and to respect, support, and invest in the local communities where we operate.
Frito-Lay, a key business unit within PepsiCo, is a market leader in the snack food industry. We are the makers of some of America’s favorite snack foods including, FRITOS®, LAY’S®, DORITOS®, CHEETOS®, AND TOSTITOS®.
This role is critical in supporting the financial plans of one of the largest private fleets in the U.S. This role will be responsible for all the fleet expenses and capital management including planning, budgeting and forecasting. Nationally, Frito Lay owns and operates more than 25K assets, manages $150MM+ in capital expenses and spends $300MM in total Fleet related expenses. There are six (6) core areas that this position will own and drive – Financial Management, Capital Management, Leading Annual Operating Plan, Productivity Planning & Program Support, Tracking and Reporting Financial Performance, Service & Distribution Staff Support and Strategy Development.
The ability to leverage cross-functional relationships is critical for success in this role, dealing with Fleet teams in the field, Supply Chain Finance, Fixed Assets, and other functional groups across the organization. Specifically, this role is the key liaison to Supply Chain Finance.
- Must have a strong executive presence and maturity to influence VP’s & Region leadership as well as down to the front-line level execution process/capability to develop and drive the associated agendas. This includes significant change management, along with a strong collaboration approach.
- Self-starter, high capacity for managing multiple work streams at the same time in multiple regions
- Strong analytical and fact based problem solving skills
- Develop Deep Dive processes to assess fleet operations (Fleet Analytics)
- Develop systems and process to ensure Financial Compliance
- Tracking and managing spend and deployment for various fleet capital projects, and managing to the capital budget.
- Work to identify opportunities to share learnings and best practices across the regions to support in the identification of productivity.
- Collaborate with Supply Chain Finance on period forecasting and performance
- Manage day to day financial processes (JE’s, Payables, etc.)
- Partner with Field leadership and Supply Chain Finance to develop national fleet operating plans to deliver results
- AOP build for garages develop new and impactful Fleet related productivity initiatives
Key Skills/Experience Required:
- Experience leading teams with a focus on driving productivity, including interacting with the field and engaging the field teams as key stakeholders
- Good business acumen with solid relationship management skills. Able to work across stakeholders with differing motivations, clearly communicating across many levels of the organization
- Experience and high level of capability with forecasting and financial analysis
- Ability to collaborate cross-functionally both within the fleet team and within Frito Lay
- Experience developing and maintaining an annual operating plan
- Knowledge of basic accounting principles in regards to Journal Entries
- Strong interpersonal, written, and oral communication skills
- Expert level in Microsoft Applications (Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
- Demonstrated leadership and ability to influence others
- Working knowledge of Supply Chain and Fleet a bonus
- Automotive or Fleet competency a bonus
- Lean Six Sigma trained or experienced
- MBA or 3-5 years of education/work experience preferred
- Travel – Less than 20%
Job Type: Regular
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status.
PepsiCo is an Equal Opportunity Employer: Female / Minority / Disability / Protected Veteran / Sexual Orientation / Gender Identity
Our Company will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Fair Credit Reporting Act, and all other applicable laws, including but not limited to, San Francisco Police Code Sections 4901 - 4919, commonly referred to as the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance; and Chapter XVII, Article 9 of the Los Angeles Municipal Code, commonly referred to as the Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
If you'd like more information about your EEO rights as an applicant under the law, please download the available EEO is the Law & EEO is the Law Supplement documents. View PepsiCo EEO Policy
Please view our Pay Transparency Statement