PepsiCo products are enjoyed by consumers more than one billion times a day in more than 200 countries and territories around the world. PepsiCo generated more than $64 billion in net revenue in 2018, driven by a complementary food and beverage portfolio that includes Frito-Lay, Gatorade, Pepsi-Cola, Quaker and Tropicana. PepsiCo's product portfolio includes a wide range of enjoyable foods and beverages, including 22 brands that generate more than $1 billion each in estimated annual retail sales.
Guiding PepsiCo is our vision to Be the Global Leader in Convenient Foods and Beverages by Winning with Purpose. “Winning with Purpose” reflects our ambition to win sustainably in the marketplace and embed purpose into all aspects of the business. For more information, visit www.pepsico.com
Lead the Agricultural technical agenda in potatoes in Serbia, Romania and Bulgaria (potato supply to Greece) through design and implementation of specific technical platforms (including new varieties) that will provide a point of differentiation and deliver high-reaching advantage for West Balkans, Greece, Romania business units.
Work within the PepsiCo European and Global Agricultural Technical Organisations to demonstrate existing advantaged practices and establish new programmes for transfer to the area of responsibility.
Provide technical leadership to the supplier base and be a driver of change and performance improvement for the business in line with Commercial priorities.
- Implementation of technical and specific crop solutions to deliver competitive advantage for PepsiCo – Potatoes – decision maker and executing actions.
- Sustainability (SFI) – Carbon and Water Resource Management – Potatoes – providing consultation and accountable for performance delivery.
- Performance tracking and review of current agricultural platforms – flexed for seasonal volatility – providing consultation and information. Impacting COGs and Regulatory compliance of raw materials.
- Consolidating critical metric information and producing executive reporting and recommendations – providing information to support decision-making. R&D, Procurement, Quality
- Sourcing new technologies and practices both internal and external to PepsiCo – providing consultation and decision-making. Procurement, Quality and Regulatory Compliance
- Organisational Capability - Development of knowledge and training of suppliers and PepsiCo stakeholders within PepsiCo (Operations / R&D) – development, planning and execution of knowledge transfer.
- Further Education qualifications relevant to business application. Ideally University Degree in Agricultural Science or Higher Level Agricultural College qualification would be an advantage.
- Minimum 5 years working in Agriculture or Supply Chain Technical role with a high degree of agronomic job content.
- High level of Computer literacy (PowerPoint & Excel; Ability to navigate & exploit Internet, interrogate Oracle and other business applications)
- Excellent analytical skills
- Ability to work alone and take initiative
- Demonstrably powerful influencer
- Manage and execute projects in a timely manner
Job Type: Regular