If you’re an impactful leader with a desire to drive brand Pepsi’s Marketing agenda, then you might be the
perfect candidate to help ignite our consumer’s thirst for our beverage brands. Whether it’s
creating moments of unapologetic enjoyment on brand Pepsi or supporting our portfolio transformation journey with our leading non-carbonated brands like Starbucks, we need talented marketers like you to join our team!
The Retail environment is facing tremendous change which is forcing customers to look for new growth opportunities in order to drive traffic and basket size. As such, Shopper marketing has become a key lever for PepsiCo in helping our customers drive differentiation in the marketplace and identify new growth opportunities.
As the Shopper Marketing Sr. Analyst your mandate will be to drive brand growth by supporting the Pepsi & Starbucks shopper marketing agenda across our top retailers. You will play a critical role in amplifying brand Pepsi and Starbucks plans in a way that makes a huge impact.
Note - Building strong relationships is integral to this role as you partner with brands, customer teams, insights, and leading agency partners to build mutually beneficial programs together.
- Support the Development of in-market plans that strengthen brand equity and drive profitable sales growth for Brand Pepsi and Starbucks at our top retailers
- Translate Pepsi & Starbucks brand strategy into compelling agency briefs. Assess and evaluate creative ideas.
- Drive activation via new and emerging platforms such as ecommerce, loyalty, chat
- Act as the steward of brand Pepsi & Starbucks ensuring shopper programs address AOP priorities, brand positioning / equity and retailer problems to solve
- Conduct post program analyses with recommendations to optimize future programming
- Develop ongoing relationship with brands and Customer marketing teams aligning to full year planning agenda
- Effectively manage A&M budget & demonstrate strong agency leadership
- MBA preferred
- 4-6 years Marketing experience (previous CPG or Digital Agency experience preferred)
- Solid understanding and demonstrated expertise in the Marketing function
- Previous customer & channel experience considered an asset
- Solid strategic and execution skills with a track record of delivering strong growth results
- Self-starter with ability to work independently – high sense of urgency and entrepreneurial spirit
- Strong analytical skills
- Exceptional project & time management skills
- Strong leadership skills, exceptional collaboration skills and high ability to influence
- Strong and effective communication skills including verbal, written and presentation
- Ability to build & leverage informal network
- Ability to anticipate issues and resolve them based on sound business judgment
- Bilingual in English and Spanish an asset
Job Type: Regular
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status.
PepsiCo is an Equal Opportunity Employer: Female / Minority / Disability / Protected Veteran / Sexual Orientation / Gender Identity
Our Company will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Fair Credit Reporting Act, and all other applicable laws, including but not limited to, San Francisco Police Code Sections 4901 - 4919, commonly referred to as the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance; and Chapter XVII, Article 9 of the Los Angeles Municipal Code, commonly referred to as the Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
If you'd like more information about your EEO rights as an applicant under the law, please download the available EEO is the Law & EEO is the Law Supplement documents. View PepsiCo EEO Policy
Please view our Pay Transparency Statement