Bring your passion and talent to our stage and share our PepsiCo vision to be the Global Leader in Convenient Foods and Beverages by Winning with Purpose. “Winning with Purpose” reflects our ambition to win sustainably in the marketplace and embed purpose into all aspects of the business
PepsiCo IT exists to shape, create and deliver technology capabilities to accelerate PepsiCo’s growth. Our vision is to power PepsiCo with the best talent and technology in the world. To achieve this vision, our team spans a wide range of IT capabilities. We partner with every PepsiCo business function – consumer insights, marketing & innovation, sales & eCommerce, supply chain & operations, and all back-office functions – to increase business value through new technology and digital solutions.
India will be a global IT Technology Hub for PepsiCo. The global IT Technology Hub in India will play a significant role in the delivery of IT services across all five of our global capability teams:
- Chief Technology Office (CTO)
- Global IT Operations
- Global Information Security
- Global Development & Delivery
- Strategy, Planning & Transformation
- Delivery: Deliver high quality projects, maximizing solution commonality and reusability across markets
- Development: Lead the technical design, build, and quality assurance of all technical customizations and solution development landscapes
- Planning & Testing Services: Deliver release planning, testing, and D&D processes / services / tools to enable delivery excellence and reduce risk to PepsiCo’s IT landscape
- Enterprise First / Design Authority: Build a global digital foundation with harmonized business processes
As a member of D&D’s IT Hub in India, you will be part of a high performing team and get the opportunity to:
- Work with the latest and greatest technologies in the CPG industry such as SAP S/4 and Salesforce
- Experience the action and energy of an organization that delivers hundreds of projects every year and manages total project budgets of $300-$400 million annually
- Support operating units across the globe - with the possibility of traveling on-site for key projects
- Build innovative solutions and frameworks for the global platforms (SAP S/4, SalesForce, E-Commerce, Mobile Applications, JDA etc.) that will transform PepsiCo
- Have access to technical and leadership development programs and get critical experiences to grow your career
- Be part of a culture that celebrates and embraces integrity, diversity, and inclusion
We are seeking an IT Delivery & Development Lead for Supply Chain Planning Solutions in sector facilitates solution management, template management, solution deployment and governance of portfolio of solutions in the Supply Chain Planning area (JDA, Demand Sensing, DVC Planning). The role manages 2 directs and a group of expert partners (contractor) professions to deliver the solutions on time at high quality with optimal cost and protects the integrity of the ISCP template.
- Leads project delivery and support teams across portfolio of Integrated Supply Chain Planning applications for sector
- IT lead for ISCP (JDA, DPP, Demand Sensing, DVC Planning) deliverables in sector; facilitates solution management, template management, and governance.
- Engages with Global teams for process governance, ensures adherence to global standards.
- Partner with business leaders (Directors and above) & BRM teams (Directors and above) in defining solution roadmaps.
- Work/collaborate with external vendors globally as well as locally within the sector.
- Ensures adherence to the internal support operating model, including technology standards, support methodology, release management, change management, and other related processes and procedures, SLAs and controls compliance.
- Provides input to yearly objectives, conducts annual performance processes including setting objectives and measurement and performance evaluation, responsible for hiring decisions.
- Submits period forecasts, completes AOP deliverables (project abstracts and financial models).
- Helps global ISCP (JDA) & DVC Planning lead in driving the global agenda, collaborates with other ISCP (JDA) leads across the sectors.
- Helps ensure compliance with global standards within the Supply Chain Planning space (ISCP (JDA), DVC Planning).
- Supports the global governance process for Supply Chain Planning function, provides official sign-off on PIRT exceptions in ISCP (JDA) space.
- Identifies global lift & shift opportunities across sectors within the Supply Chain Planning, especially ISCP (JDA) space, facilitates execution through sector ISCP (JDA) leads.
- Facilitates alignment with cross functional and global ISCP (JDA) teams for process & template governance.
- Partners with global Enterprise Architecture team to establish and help govern standards.
- Leads delivery of Supply Chain Planning solutions across sector (solutions including ISCP platform, DVC Plan platform, MRP)
- Leads delivery of Solution enhancement, optimization, expansion, and TCO reduction within the sector.
- Leads governance and template management for ISCP (JDA)
Key Competencies Required:
- Prior business domain experience in all areas of supply chain planning domain
- 5+ years of CPG business experience and related business process knowledge
- Leadership experience through influence in a matrixed environment
- Ability to work within a fast-paced, high pressure project delivery team
- Expert in Relationship Management and Service excellence
- Differentiated partner management and relationship building experience
- Bring industry best practices – both in Supply Chain Planning and IT domain.
- Bachelor’s degree required, advanced degree or equivalent experience required
- Minimum of 12+ years of related IT business work experience
- Experience in global JDA and other ERP implementations, experience managing large global teams
- Experience to the tools and their functionalities of JDA ESP-IPOPT, JDA Demand, JDA IO and JDA SS.
- Provides outstanding customer service skills to direct and indirect customers, resolving very difficult and sensitive issues effectively
- Demonstrated leadership ability to effectively manage large teams and communicate with all levels of the org.
- Solves highly complex, politically sensitive problems across teams
- Strong financial management experience with proven ability to manage annual budget
- Strong management skills with the ability to develop teams and cultivate talent
- Demonstrated experience in working across multiple geography and understanding the nuances of multi country.
- Strong influencing, facilitating, and consulting skills in working with stakeholders at all levels in the organization and across departments.
Job Type: Regular